I'll help you

"XINGQIU!!" Xiangling barged into his room. "Oh--oops. Morning Chongyun!" She smiled. She had accidentally woken him up. "Morning.." He mumbled. "Xingqiu!! You have to drive me and my friends to school. We're gonna be late!" Xiangling complained. "Okay, okay.. Chongyun," He got up, "You can just stay here, I'll be back in like 10 min." "You sure? I can go.." Yun started to get up, but Xingqiu just pushed him back down, "sleep." He smiled at him, which flustered Yun a little. Xiangling just whistled in the background. "Ugh, let's go!" Xingqiu pushed her out of the room and closed the door.
Chongyun just ended up going back to sleep until Xingqiu 's mom accidentally walked in. "Ay!" She took a step back, "You scared me! I thought no one was home." She said as she caught her breath. "Haha, my bad. Good morning!" Chongyun sat up, since he wasn't that tired anymore. "Yun, you look like a man with that beard! Shave it, please." She exaggerated. "It's not even that bad though!" Chongyun looked in the mirror, I mean, he thought it made him look cool. "No, it's so bad. Seriously! And xingqiu's starting to get a stubble." She complained. "Haha, I guess I'll have to shave it. I need to go buy a razor though, I left mine back at home on accident." Yun kept touching his barely growing beard. It was more of an overgrown stubble. "That won't do, look , we have extra razors. When Xingqiu comes back I need you to convince him to shave whatever stubble he has going on, and you can borrow one." Xingqiu's mom said, before soon going to the kitchen to grab some breakfast. "Okay!" Yun laughed, looking out Xingqiu's window. His room had a view of the backyard, which was really pretty.  
     "Yo." Xingqiu stood by the door. "Oh, hey." Chongyun turned around to look at him, "Do you take care of the garden?" He pointed at the flowers that were visible from the window. "Oh! Yeah, gardening is one of my hobbies, I guess." He shrugged it off. "That's really cool. I don't think I have any hobbies." Yun laughed. "Well, it's not like we have the time for hobbies anyway, we need to focus on school." Xingqiu encouraged, sitting down on his office chair. Chongyun stared at him, noticing the stubble he was growing. "What?" Xingqiu asked after a few seconds. "Ah, your mom told me to convince you to shave." He laughed. "Ah; I guess I should. But, you should too." Xingqiu stared at him, "You look better with a stubble." "I know." Chongyun laughed. "Okay, then!" Xingqiu helped Chongyun up, "let's go." Chongyun's stomach was just going around in circles, it felt weird. "..do you want?" Xingqiu asked, holding a pack of razors. "Sorry?" Chongyun focused. "What color do you want?" Xingqiu sighed. "Oh, I'll take red." Xingqiu handed him the red one and reached for his own, which was in his drawer. "Okay, just put some shaving cream and then pass it to me." Xingqiu said, cleaning up the sink a little. Chongyun just stared at the rather complicated bottle. Xingqiu stared at him for a while. "You apply it on your face..." He finally said after a few seconds. Chongyun laughed, "I know that. How the hell does this bottle work." Chongyun kept turning it around. Its like it had no button-like thing to press for the cream to come out.  "Ohhh!! Give it here." Xingqiu stuck his hand out so that Chongyun could hand it to him. "You see, I was also really confused when my mom gave it to me," Xingqiu turned the bottle to face-down, "The thing is at the bottom. Isn't it weird?" He laughed. "Ohh," Chongyun laughed along. "Okay! Stay still I'm gonna spray it." Xingqiu but the bottle lined up to Yun's face. Chongyun squinted his eyes just waiting for the spray, which would probably be cold, like always. "Okayyyy, there." Xingqiu dragged his words as he spread it on Yun's chin. "Just spread it around, why am I even explaining this to you? It's not like you don't know." Xingqiu laughed at himself, soon spraying cream on his own chin. "Mhm." Chongyun smiled, grabbing the razor and starting to shave, "Do you know how to keep it at a stubble?" Yun asked. "Ha, I wish. You're just gonna have to shave it all off and wait for it to grow." Xingqiu grabbed his own razor. "Nooo" Yun complained, "I have a baby face without my stubble." "There's no way," Xingqiu turned to look at him, "You're features are literally so defined." "Thanks? I don't know maybe it's just like a me thing, but I just feel really weird without a stubble." He shrugged. "Haha, you'll be fine." Xingqiu switched to his other side. "Hopefullyyyyy." Yun dragged. "Xingqiu!" His mom barged into the bathroom. "Hey!" Xingqiu jumped, "I almost cut myself. You scared me!" "Oh!! Sorry!! Our stove broke. We have to wait till your father comes home next week.. Can you guys go eat out?" She asked. "Yeah, It's fine, right---" Xingqiu turned to look at Chongyun, "Dude, you're bleeding." He pointed at Yun's cheek.  "I AM?" Chongyun raised his voice, closing up to the mirror, "Oh my god.." Xingqiu laughed, "Why are you so worried, here just wash it off." Xingqiu started the sink. "No, I just," He washed his face, "I hate blood. I hate looking at it. Or scars, I don't know." "Oh.. I'll give you a bandaid then." Xingqiu reached for a drawer, noticing his mom was still at the door. "Anything else mom?" He turned to her. "Ah! No, no. See you!" She closed the door with a smile. Xingqiu shrugged it off before grabbing the bandaid. "Okay, I'll put it on for you, hold on." He undid the wrapper and precisely put it on Yun's cut. And there goes his stomach again. "All good?" Xingqiu asked. "Ah- Yeah. Thanks." Chongyun dried his face with a hand towel, "I'm all done then." He gave a thumbs up. "I'm almost done. You can go back to my room and change if you want. We should go have breakfast." Xingqiu mentioned. "Ah, okay!" Chongyun left the bathroom and headed for his room.