Fair

Sena sighed, quickly turning to Xingqiu, who looked like he was basically drooling. "Xingqiu!" She poked at him. "What?" He pushed her hand away. "Wanna go to a fair todayyyyyy, please!! Haru won't go unless you guys go." She frowned. "So you're basically asking us to thirdwheel?" He laughed. She slapped at his arm, "You know that's not what I meant. Go on, ask Chongyun!" She turned back to the teacher. Xingqiu just sighed, sequentially turning to Chongyun. "Yun, wanna go to a fair with these two?" He pointed at Sena and Haru. "Umm, sure?" He agreed. "Great! Ask Choi for me please." He turned back to Sena to give her a thumbs up. Chongyun tapped on Choi's back, making her turn around. "Yeah?" She asked. "Ah, sorry. Do you want to go to a fair?" He asked. Her face went red, "Huh? Umm, us?" She asked flustered. "Ah, yeah, and Xingqiu, Sena, Haru, and Mei if you ask her." He forgot to add. She turned to embarrassment, "Oh, yeah of course.. I'll ask Mei!" She smiled at him and turned around. She was so obvious, so how come Chongyun was so oblivious? "Meiiii," Choi whispered to her. "Shush!" She waved her hand at her, she was actually trying to pay full attention. "You wanna go to a fair today? Sena's coming." Choi added since they're friends. "Umm, if I have time. No promises." Mei responded, she was pretty organized.
"That's all. See you all next week." The professor finished. "Jeez! That was so boring!" Xingqiu leaned on Sena. "Get off me!" She laughed, standing up. "It wasn't that bad, if you had actually payed attention maybe you would've liked her more." Haru added, pushing in her seat, "Or maybe if you had come on time.." She glared at Chongyun. I guess that wasn't a good first-impression.. "Haha, sorry. It was work though." Yun excused himself. "Yeah, don't blame us! Blame our boss." Choi hurried up next to her, she was interested in what kind of person Haruka was. "Is your full name Haru?" She asked. "No, it's Haruka. You're free to call me Haru though, no one really addresses me by my full name." She smiled. "Alright Haru! I'm Choi. Hope we can be friends!" She smiled back. Haru just nodded in response. Sena leaned on Haru's back, "Sooooo, can we go to the fair?" She grinned. "You're so stubborn..." She sighed, pushing Sena off her back, "Yeah, since everyone else wants to go." "Great! Mei can you come?" Sena leaned over to her. "Do you have any sense of personal space?" Mei backed off, a little flustered. "Of course not. She's been like this since we were kids." Haru added from behind Sena. Sena just grinned. "Right.. I can go." Mei smiled.
The group just walked to the parking lot. "Should we go in separate cars...?" Mei laughed awkwardly. "Let's do 3 and 3!" Sena suggested. "My car can fit 3." Chongyun added. "Alright, my car can too. Who wants to go with Chongyun?" Sena smiled. "I can go." Xingqiu agreed. "I'll go too!" Choi popped out behind him. "You sure?" Mei asked. "Of course! Me and Yun have been friends for like, ever." She wrapped one of her arms around his. "I guess. Alright then, let's meet at the fair." Mei said bye and headed to Sena's car. "Right, well, my car's over there." Yun took his arm back and pointed at his black car.
"I call shotgun!" Choi sat in the passengers seat. "Finee." Xingqiu opened the car door for the backseats. Yun turned the car on and played a random radio. "You guys haven't spoken in quite some time right?" Chongyun started. "You're right!" Choi looked back at Xingqiu, "We were like 8 weren't we?" "Ah, yeah I think." Xingqiu responded. "I don't think you liked me back then." She laughed as she turned back forward. "What makes you think so?" Xingqiu asked. Did he make it too obvious? "Ah, I don't know. You were just really overprotective over Chongyun." She laughed, grabbing Chongyun's hand that was resting on the cupboard. Chongyun didn't even do anything about it. "Was he really?" He laughed. Xingqiu just stared at their hands, didn't she basically get rejected? "Haha, I don't remember. Sorry." Xingqiu apologized, he still didn't like her. "Yeah! Hopefully we can get along now though!" She smiled, taking her hand away to pull down the overhead mirror.