Chapter 2 - I have six older brothers!?!

Officer Wilson sits me on a chair as he and a social work, Amy, are talking

Officer Wilson sits me on a chair as he and a social work, Amy, are talking. I have Bo-Bo in my hands rubbing his fur because it helps calm me down. I don't like being here. I'm not comfortable.

Amy comes over and bends down to my level. "Hey Baylor, we have a home for you to go to. Did you know that you have older brothers?"

"I don't have brothers. I've never seen them."

"Well Baylor, actually you have six older brothers. When you were a baby, your mom took you away from them, and you never saw them again. But they remember you and want you back."

They want me? Why would they want me? I'm not fixed yet. "Are you sure they do? Did you tell them about my problems?"

She skeptically looks at me. "Are you talking about if I told them you have autism?"

I nod.

She grabs my hand which I take that tiny bit of comfort for my shaky hands. "Honey, your autism isn't a problem. It's what makes you you. It's makes you brave and strong."

I don't reply. I don't know what to say. She has to be lying. Mom and Frank wouldn't agree with her.

She gets up and tells me to follow her.

We went to an office, and she grabbed a file off her desk. When she opened it, it had pictures of six boys with strong looking demeanors. I guess I have to live with them now. It makes me hold Bo-Bo a little tighter.

——————-

 I'm sitting at my office in our headquarters dealing with a shipment deal with another mafia when I get a phone call

"Kingston Gianni speaking, this better be important."

There was a pause on the other end of the phone. I almost hung up, but then I heard a voice come through.

"Um this is Amy Taylor from social services from Raleigh, North Carolina. I'm here to speak to you about Baylor Jon-"