Chapter 21 - Russia, here I am

TW: non consensual touching of the body

I wake up feeling cold metal around my arms and legs

I wake up feeling cold metal around my arms and legs. It's dark. The place smells like mold. My body feels weird. Nothing feels right.

What's happening?

"Kingston!" I wait a few seconds. "Kingston, where am I?"

I hear a dark chuckle, and I know who that belongs to. Memories of what happened at school start coming back to me. Archer.

No no no no. Archer was bleeding everywhere. Is he alive?

"Little Gianni, it's nice to have you back again."

Another man's voice, "Yes, my sweet Baylor. It sure is."

My whole body stiffens at the voice I thought was six feet under ground. I can't live through his torture again.

"Remeber me, Baylor? I've been trying to get you for some time now but your big brothers sure did have some good protection on you. They made it quite difficult. But again, they are nothing but boys compared to me."

He grabs something that was on my head and pulls it off and lights start to blind my eyes. He had pulled off a blind fold, so I now know I wasn't actually in a dark place.

Frank looks at me with eyebrows raised. "Are you going to say something, dear?"

Darryl decides to talk too, "Are you going to scream at me again? As you see, that helped you none."

I don't think I have any words for them. I feel like they could do whatever they wanted with me and nothing would come out of my mouth. I just want my brothers. I can't live this life with Frank again. I know I won't make it. Nothing good ever last.

All of sudden I feel a kick to me leg. They must have been talking, but I wasn't paying attention to what was happening.

My head feels foggy and all I want to do is cry, but Frank doesn't allow crying. He gets mad. Super mad. So I look up with little reaction to the pain he caused.

"Oh my dear Baylor, you still remember they way you should act. I was hoping those boys hadn't made you forget who you are to be, you slut."

He laughed like he was the funniest person while all I did was stare.

"And while we are talking about the past, let's talk about your dear mother. I'm sure you were told that we both had died. Fortunately, it was only her. I'm very sorry for your loss, Baylor. But she was becoming a liability in my line of work. And she was getting needy and annoying. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree now, does it?

"Alright, while I let you process this information, cause we all know your too stupid to think quickly about anything, I'm going to let Darryl here have some of you if he wants to. Bye, my sweet thing. I'll see you later."