Chapter 19 - Crash

It's back to the grind, school school school

It's back to the grind, school school school. At least, I get to be with Aaliyah again. She had enjoyed me talking about my new family I've met, and Ollie. She wanted to know a lot about him....

It's the middle of the week now, Wednesday, and I am ready for the weekend. Kingston said we would find something fun to do cause he's been working lots and hasn't had "quality family time" with us.

Today, Asher and Archer are going out with some friends after school so it will only be me and the oldest boys hanging out together.

Kingston picks me up from school in his sleek black truck with Kellan in the passenger seat and Beckett and Parks in the back. They squeeze me into the middle seat between them.

"Bubs, would you like to go to the movie theater? I know that can be a lot of lights and maybe noise. If you don't want to go we can go somewhere else." Kingston, the ever caring brother.

"Yes, I want to go. Can I bring BoBo in with me please?"

Parks puts his arm around my shoulder "Of course, you can, squirt. We can't leave out Mr. BoBo from our fun."

As we get to the movie theater, King drops all of us off at the door while he goes to find a parking spot. The boys start to walk inside so I grab the back of Kellan's shirt to make sure I don't lose them with the crowd of people here.

The theater is attached to the mall so this place is never not busy. Which means the crowd can make me quite anxious.

Kellan lifts me up in his arms with BoBo squished between us. My head rest on his shoulder, hiding my face from the people.

Beckett goes up to the counter as a worker says, "Hey, how can I help you today?"

"Hello, can I get five tickets to see the minion movie? Can I also get two large bags of popcorn, 4 large drinks, and...." I feel Beckett put a hand on my back to get my attention. "Sweetness, is there any candy you want for during the movie?"

I nod, "Skittles." I love that rainbow candy.

He goes back to giving the worker his attention, "and a pack of skittles please."

"Okay, gotcha. The total will be $64."

Beckett gave her a card and the boys picked up the drinks and popcorn. Kingston coming in to help hold too by this time.

We set our stuff in the seats, then Kingston and Parks comes back out to use the bathroom, when I mention going before the show starts. Parks stood out by the girls bathroom with BoBo in his arms, waiting on me to finish.