chapter 9 ;)

Izuku sighed knowing that this reunion was going to take long. As shoto was paying more attention to his brother, he got up and went to jiro "say jiro has this ever happened to you?"

Jiro turned to the pouting omega "yeah, momo always gets distracted when we go on dates. But look on the bright side! You still have us~" she said pulling momo into a hug.

"Well anyways you can bring over a chair if you want".

Izuku nodded and dragged a chair over

Sudden heat wave

Year passes prep for marriage?? Marriage and honey moon

maybe another chap or something

Chapter 10

they get a text to a highschool meet up.

They go and find out that kiri and bakugou are now mates. Bakugo apologized for his behavior {yes this means i'm making a kiribaku omegaverse}. Kiri was one of izus few omega friends along with tsu and ochako. Todo starts getting protective over izu growling at everyone after a bit not letting anyone get near him. Izu gets warned todo is going into heat. Izu drives todo back home. As they get home (the apt) todo pounces on izu taking care of his rut[smut].

Chapter 11

Days of rut go by[also smut in these days]. After todos rut he apologized for pushing him past his limits.

Chapter 12

A few days pass and deku was acting strange. More tired more hungry and mood swings. Todo senses something off and he realizes he himself is being more protective over izu. He runs off to the store

To get a pregs test and makes izu take it. Izu comes out squealing with joy. He is pregs. Todo picks him up and spins him around happily. Todo and izu call the hospital to make an appointment at a hospital for an ultrasound the next day. They hop in the car and drive to izus house. Izu convinces todo to stop by his by his parents house to give them the news. They show up and todos mom answers the door. They go in and everyone meets up and izu along with todo give them the news. They get congrats from everyone. Then evendor gives todo a hug (big surprise!!!) patting his back and then lets go and pats izus shoulder giving him his congrats too. They leave and head off to inkos house. Inko opens the door and hugs izu happily. "My baby~~ you came to visit me" they go in and inko calls out to AM who sits next to inko across from todo and izu. They hold hands and give them the news. Inko hugs them both crying in happiness and am congrats them. They ask them to go doc with them and they say yes. Izu and todo get up and leave driving home. They get home and agree that they will need a new home knowing that an apartment wasn't the most social place to raise a kid. They start looking for homes and izu falls against todo. Todo slightly smiled kissing him and carrying him to bed. *time skip*

Chapter 13

The next day they all met up including todos parents at the doctors to see ultrasounds, inko had told the todoroki that the ustra sound was that day and they all drove together there. The ultrasound takes place and they are told they are having twins. They all cheer in joy and go home soon after. Todo and izu go back home to look for homs. They find a nice place in a neighborhood most of their friends live in and go there to check the place out. They agree that that is a nice home and buy it.

Chapter 14

*time skip 3 months* it was their last day at their apt and they had just finished packing. Izu was only allowed to carry light things since todo was being overprotective. Their friends were helping them move as well. Finishing loading everything into the trunk they turned in the keys from their old apt to the manager and left for their new home. At arriving they began unpacking while izu took a nap in the car. He needed the rest.

Chapter 15

*time skip to the day of delivery*

Todo was running like crazy all over the place. Deku chuckled and calmed todo down with a kiss. They left for the hospital and went to the delivery room. Todo help izuku's hand while he struggled with cramps for hours. Finally the time came and izu pushed with all he had one came out and them the next. One girl and one boy. The girl had white and green hair and the boy had pink and green hair. They each held one happily and izu turned to todoroki tiredly kissing him. "We did it. We have our family now."

They all stood their in their own little world. Happy.

~The end~