Extra 2

Kiri pov

It's been a while and bakugo is still being sad as ever, jiro told me everything and I don't know what to do.

as Kiri was thinking of ways to cheer up bakugo, he heard a door click and turned to see him walking to the kitchen and grab food.

"Hey man are you feeling any better? You've been in your room for a while now"

Who knows pov
(Brought to you by lazy author)
Bakugo walked over to him with a soda in hand and sat next to him grabbing the remote control and turning on the TV to Bob Ross, "yeah I'll get over it, let's just not talk about it."

"Alright man whatever works best for you, you know it's super manly you know how to deal with feeling the right way!"

After a while kiri got up pumped and stood in front of bakugo's view of the TV "look man I don't know what's going on but you're being quieter than normal and it's starting to freak me out so come on we are going to do something fun"

Bakugo just tilted his head and bombed the can with an explosion "what do you mean shitty hair I'm quiet!"

"Yeah no you're always boom and bam yelling so we are going to cook and you are going to help me"

"Ugh fine! But I'm doing all the chopping last time you did it all the chopping it was all messy"

Kirishima smiled and gave him a thumbs up and went to the kitchen getting out all sorts of things one would put on ramen

To be continued