Extra chapter

*hello my lovely readers I have returned from the dead! I'm soooo sorry that I've been gone for so long but now that I'm officially done with school I'm back. I've seen that alot of you notice how I just broke bakugo's heart so I'm here with a mini series
I'll do this up to date on the storey then continue the tododeku*

Bakugo's POV.

(this chapter takes place right after the coffee shop incident)

‘Fuck why did i do that, that ner..izuku will never like me’ bakugou thought as he pulled out the keys from his pocket. Before he could get the key in the door opened to reveal his room mate, kirishima.

“baku bro  aren't you supposed to be at work? I saw you walking into the building and got worried.’

Bakugou sighed and took off his shoes going in and setting his keys on the counter, “yeah, something happened, i did some stupid shit and Ilda sent me home."

I saw Kiri frown and he patted my back. 'has he always been this nice...wait what am I think he's shitty hair of course he's nice'

Kiris pov

'i wonder what happened that has him so bummed out' 

"Hey bakubro, sence you're pretty down right now how about we go workout? That always seems to cheer you up"

"Look man that's very nice of you but I just want to be alone right now. Ugh I'm going to my room" and with that bakugo walked off.

"Ah shit I messed up".

To be continued

*Also all of these are going to be short so sorry for that but I'll do my best to update regularly*

*This down here is now also a  Q and A so feel free to ask me about the story or myself*