chapter 2

Bakugos pov

'No no no no no no!! This can't be happening! i ...am the one who likes him...I'M THE ONE WHO IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE HIM!!!' katsuki was heading over to leave izuku his mocha extra hot the way he liked it. But upon getting closer he heard them. He heard they were mates now. Bakugos whole goal, to be izuku's mate, was ruined in front of him. He let rage take control of him and walked up to them pourning the hot coffee on izuku's back until it was empty. Bakugou threw the cup to the side and grabbed izuku by the hood yelling at him " you useless omega! You are NOTHING but a worthless and useless SHITTY OMEGA! YOU WILL NEVER BE ANYTHING AND YOU DON'T DESERVE ANYTH-"

*SLAP*

Todoroki hand had gone straight across katsukis face. He was enraged with all the cruel mean things he had said to izuku. "Do not EVER speak to him like that Ever again."

Katsukis mind was blank for a bit. He didn't know what had happened. One moment he was walking to deku the next he had gotten slaped by todoroki with a wincing deku standing behind him. He groaned and glared at todoroki letting his alpha speak for him "I was supposed to have him. I AM THE ONE WHO HAS LIKED HIM LONGER! Y-YOU! You weren't supposed to have him...". He glared at todoroki ashamed of himself and blasted him to not let himself look weak.

 Iida had come out from the back office due to the commotion and was what was happening. A fight for an omega between two alphas was taking place. Iida moved in between them separating the two. He told bakugou to go home for the day and apologized to the two giving them a bow.

to be continued~

(quick sorry to all you bakugo fans. i just needed a rival)