chapter 5

In the morning todoroki was woken up by a strong scent of strawberry mint. Turning to his side he realized it was izu which had gone into heat. Izuku was laying in a mess of cum and tears which were overflowing trying to keep his eyes hydrated.

Quickly todoroki picked up his dear omega slowly sitting him half way down him member. Loud moans escaped his mouth as he wrapped his arms around todorokis neck kissing and licking his lower lip for entrance.

Todoroki opened his mouth allowing izuku to slip his tongue in exploring every crook and cranny. As todoroki tried to move slowly in order to not hurt izuku, izuku sat himself all the way down his member letting himself do nothing but moan and subconsciously move his hips. Todoroki lightly growled and layed izuku on his back, grabbing his thighs to use them to move quickly and roughly inside him.

Once todoroki started roughly moving inside he began to lose control over his scent letting out a crippling amount of it out. Todoroki,even though the scent was suffocatingly strong, continued to move in him in order to satisfy him. Izuku let out the moans not bothering to hold them back. He held into todorokis neck "i-i have to cum alpha~" izu moaned out.

"Do it" todoroki responded thrusting deeper and harder.

They both let out their loads, todorokis with a small groan, and izuku's with a wince making a mess in between their chests. Todoroki pulled out and midoriya let out a wince from loss of contact. Todo picked izu up taking him to the bathroom. He set a nice warm bath and picked izu again setting him inside "is the water alright? To cold? To hot?"

"Its fine shoto. You don't need to worry so much, although the protective alpha side of yours is cute~"

A light shade of pink appeared on todorokis cheeks as he washed out izuku and then himself. After playing a bit with the water and his boyfriend, shoto carried him out setting him in bed. "We sure made a lot of the morning" "indeed we did i-zu-kun~"

As they both giggled izuku's stomach let out a noticeable growl. "I'll go make you breakfast bunny~" todoroki said in a teasing alpha voice. Izuku nodded and felt himself get hot from the sight of his alpha, but he had already left and closed the door 'craap my heat is acting up again!?'.

As shoto made a quick sandwich for his omega there was a knock at the door. "Who would come so early..?"

Unaware izuku's heat had started again, todoroki opened the door to reveal...Evendor?

~To be continued ~