Chapter 3

Todoroki nodded and walked off with his scared mate "we'll be fine" he assured his new omega. Bakugo soon came out of the cafe catching up to the two. "This isn't over half n half!' he yelled. Bakugo ran behind shoto punching him in the face with an explosion "karma's a bitch" he said grinning. As soon as Midoriya realizes what was happening he tried to stop them to end up receiving bakugos full blast to the face. Bakugou realized a second too late before stumbling back "y..you..why would you do that? I just want to be with you midoriya! I just want you to be my omega!!". "I can't do that katsuki..". He froze 'he never calls me katsuki..god i fucked up this time'. Feeling pittyfull for himself he sighed clenched a fist and ran off so they didn't see him cry in defeat. Todoroki walked over to izuku and hugged him "do you want to come stay with me for the night? It closer than your place."

Izu nodded and they both walked a few blocks arriving to todoroki apartment building taking the elevator to his pin house at the top.

(i mean it's probably his dads but yeah)

Once arriving Izuku asked asked todoroki if it was okay for him to take a shower. Todoroki nodded heading to his room and coming back shortly handing izuku an oversized white plain shirt and grey boxers "the shower is down the hall first door to the right. Izu nodded heading off to take a shower while todoroki waited on his bed to rest. A couple minutes passed and midori came out dripping wet wearing todoroki boxers and over sized shirt "like what you see Alpha~" he said in a seductive omega voice. Todoroki alpha got triggered letting out strong pheromones to get izuku to submit.

*+18 warning ahead. Don't like it? Then skip it.*

Izuku smelled him taking in all his scent. He sat on his lap lightly grinding on him,taking off the boxers, and resting his head on the crock of his neck taking it all in. todoroki lifted izuku's face kissing him "are you sure you want this?"

izuku nodded pulling todoroki into a lustful kiss deeply slipping his tongue inside to explore. Todoroki started slipping a hand under his shirt "are okay with it?"

"I-i-i'm okay w-with it"izuku said a stuttering mess. todoroki kisses his lips and hugged him sliping the shirt off blushing "it's cute to have you stutter~" The embarrassed and horny omega couldn't wait anymore pushing todoroki back and sitting right down on his member leaving himself to do nothing but moan. "Someone's despite~" the alpha said moving his hips lightly so that izu could adjust. Izu leaned back a little bit placing his hands on todoroki's thigh moving up and down

"S-s-s-sooo g-go-od" he moaned out looking down. Shoto blushed immensely never knowing his highschool crush was capable of such a thing. Izuku looked at him going down kissing him muffling a moan and

ran his hands through his hair lightly holding onto it. Todoroki kissed him back holding him by his high thighs and pressing him down going a bit deeper. Izuku getting more impatient pulled him down into a missionary position "harder~" he moaned out. Todoroki growled letting his alpha take full control holding him by the wrists and slamming into him repeatedly. Izuku moaned loudly out of pure lust and pleasure digging his nails into the alphas back "I-i-im gonna c-cum"

Todoroki nodded thrusting as hard as possible biting his neck claiming him as his omega before cumming inside of him. Izuku looked into his eyes biting down on his neck claiming him as his own alpha cumming all over their stomach making a mess "F-fu-uck" he moaned out befor colapsing into the bed. Todoroki pulled out and layed next to him smiling at him tiredly "we have to take a shower first thing in the morning" he giggled out. Izuku kissed him one last time before mumbling out a goodnight and falling asleep.

~To be continued~

-holy shit i actually wrote that. Well i hope you all enjoyed-