chapter 6

"D-dad what are you-"

Evendor pushed passed todoroki in an obviously pissed off mood. "Where is he? I know you have him in here somewhere."

"Father what are you talking about?"

"THE SON OF THAT RAT?! WHERE IS HE?! How dare you mate with someone without informing us first..especially HIM. out of al the people you chose the Son of out number one competitor."

"Look, dad, i don't know why it's so bad for me to be with izu-kun but in not leaving him. So get out and for the millionth time i want nothing to do with your stupid company."

As soon as those words left his mouth a strong cinnamon scent filled the room.

'Crap! His heat's worked up again!'

In a flash evendor had burst through the door into the room where the confused needy omega layed. "S-shoto..? What's going on?"

"Nothing. Just hold on for a bit. Evendor Todoroki, leave right now...shit! Izuku run!"

Before izuku could wild beast had been released. Evendors alpha had taken over. Letting his flames out, the tall man had pounced on izuku. Not for lust but for the intent of murder and disgust. Wrapping his hands around the omegas neck slowly letting his flames out "don't you see shoto? If we just get rid of him now we won't have any competitions in the long run. Aren't i right SHOTO? JUST A BIT OF FIRE AND-"

A hard punch fell to his face, forcing him to let go of midoriya. Shoto was boiling with rage holding izuku whom was gasping for air. "Leave now before i call the police on you!"

"Todoroki! Where are you guys?"

"K-kachan...?" izuku mumbled out.

"yeah . he's here to help"

Katsuki quickly came into the room and flung a large explosion at evendor."you rotten bastard. I'll kill you and tear you to shreds that they will be peacing you back together!"

"Katsuki that's not very kind to say" a red spiky redhead said.

"Kirishima? I only called bakugou here?" todoroki said a bit confused. "I was with him when you called so we both ran over here as quick as we could. Don't worry though bro. We won't be telling anyone."

Evendor being outnumbered got up and walked towards shoto but was blocked by kirishima and bakugou. Both of their quirks activated. Letting out a loud groan of annoyance he left. "He bro are you alright?" a worried kirishima asked. "Yeah we are. Thank you both."

"Yeah yeah yeah. Whatever icy-hot you ruined my date. Lets go eji." "d-date..?" the scared omega asked. "Yeah. i asked him out on a date. Wish me luck." "cut it shitty hair lets go!"

"Well i'll see you guys later. Bye~"

Todoroki sighed and looked down at izuku noticing his bruised neck. Rage ran through him and he tightened his grip on midoriya, yet making sure it wouldn't hurt him. He kissed him and held him close until mido feel asleep.
~to be continued~