Chappie 1 [Part 2]

[A/N] Enjoy!

[Edited feel free to point out mistakes]

[Disclaimer: I have nothing against Niall and I would never call him ugly or anything offensive to any of 1D]

Chappie One: Not the First Time

Media: it really has nothing to do with the story but I love Andy Beirsack so watcha gonna do hmm?..

Song:For The First Time•The Script•Cover by Boyce Avenue

"Feels like we're meeting, for the first time." -The Script • FTFT

~Niall's POV~

I waited outside the classroom, keeping my gaze away from the man coming down the hallway and towards me. He stopped infront of the door and unlocked it. He paused and turned towards me, "Please, come in." He simply said.

I followed him into the classroom and he went to his desk, getting ready for the day's lessons. "You can hang you jacket right on there." He said pointing to a small coat rack near the door. I put my suit jacket on there.

He was staring at me intensely but turned his attention to the door as students started coming in.

I sighed out in relief, I don't know if I could last fifty minutes in the same room as this man.

"Alright class, this is Mr. Horan and he'll be with us for the rest of the year. He's studying to become a Music and English teacher." Liam smiled as the students looked even more interested.

"Okay well while I talk some things over with Mr. Horan, I want you all to work on your song writing part of your projects. They are due on Friday so you've got the rest of this week to work on them so go on and partner up." They did as he said and he turned back towards me.

His smile wavered but he kept it on and I could tell it was fake. "Niall.. I know that we've got a lot to explain to you and Harry, obviously. And we will but.. I just want you to know, we never had an intention to hurt you guys." We both sat down at the round table in the front of the room.

"We cried for months Liam." I said with a straight face.

"I understand that, I do and we all feel like assholes especially Zayn and Louis because they never wanted to hurt their boyfriends... Speaking of Zayn.." He trailed off, hesitating.

"What? He missed me?" I asked obliviously.

"That and.. Zayn's a married man now..."

"But.. He loved me?" I said confused and hurt because yea sure, I never fully loved him but he did have a part of my heart. I guess he deserves someone who will love him though.

"He does.. Well did.. He just moved on, ya know? Her name is Perrie Edwards, they met about two years into Uni." He explained and I smiled bitterly.

"Well it's great that he found a girl that's probably way better looking than me and probably good at everything unlike me.." I grimaced.

Liam sighed and gently grabbed my hand. "Ya know, you're an amazing best mate. That's something."

Best mate... Just his best mate.

"Yea.. That it is." I agreed.

It was suddenly quite in the classroom. I looked over Liam's shoulder and all of his students we're staring at us, some staring at our hands clasped together.

"What are you all staring at? Get to work or I'll lower your grades." Liam stated firmly and the students went back to what they were doing.

"Well you guys better have a good explanation, I wonder how Harry is doing.." I trailed off as Liam got out some paperwork to do.

~Harry's POV~

I walked nervously towards the classroom I was assigned to. I bowed my head down in thought and didn't see where I was going..

I fell to the floor after crashing into the person who is now on top of me. "Oops." He smiles

"Hi." I said. I soon realized those words.. The first words we spoke to each other when we met on the playground as tikes.

He then got up and helped me up too. "I'm sorry Harold. I know I should explain and Zayn, Liam, and I have arranged that already but I really want to know if you're still mine and I'm still yours..?"

"Is it appropriate to like just run into your arms right now?"

"Definitely." He said and I turned around and walked about ten feet away. I jogged forwards and he was grinning like crazy. He caught me in his arms and nuzzled his face into my neck.

"Now kiss me you fool." I breathed out and he did as I said. We broke apart and walked hand in hand into his classroom.

"So about this arrangement for an explanation.. When are you guys gonna do it because like Niall is stuck in a room with Liam.." I told Louis and his eyes widened.

"During our lunch break.. But uh- It just might be a little awkward because... Things have changed... A lot." He trailed off and then students started coming into the room as first bell rang.

"Well I'll just sit over here." I said and sat at a small table in the front of the room.

"Good morning my sweet little sunflowers." Louis smiled, god he hasn't changed all that much.

"Todaaaay we've been graced with the precense of Mr.Styles, he's gonna be with us for the rest of the year. He's studying for History, as that is what I teach." He smiled his sunshine smile to his class.

"Hi everyone, I'm glad to be here so Mr. Tomlinson can teach me and help me to become a better teacher." I smile at the students and a few or maybe most of the girls swoon and giggle.

Louis and me share a knowing look, just like in highschool. I smiled remembering all the awesome times we had.

"Okay guys please get out your textbooks, page 379 we're reading about how France was being a bitch." The class all laughed because I'm pretty sure its completely normal for Louis to speak like that.

Louis walked over to me and sat right next to me and held my hand while grading papers.

***

[A/N]
Aww, I just loved Harold's and Louis' little reunion because its something I could imagine them doing. And Louis being a teacher, Lordy help us. XD Okay yea, I'll write the next chappie soon and sorry for taking forever to update CX. -Carter

1086 words