Chappie 17

[A/N] Enjoy!

Chapter 17 - Just Me, Myself and I

Song - Me, Myself & I - G-Eazy x Bebe Rexha

Liam's POV 

I cheered as my favorite football team was winning. I took a sip from my can of beer and took a few more crisps from my emptying bag. 

"Hey Liam?"

"Yes sweetheart?" I answered the slut that was sitting next to me, did she already want another round?

"I love you.." She said and I rolled my eyes, I had been cheating with this one for a while now and here she finally ruins all the fun.

"Oh, my dear. You just set yourself up for destruction." I grinned as she looked close to tears and then rolled my eyes as she sniffled. 

"You don't deserve anyone Liam, I'm happy for your fiance and this was definitely a mistake. Now I just hope that my boyfriend understands. Have a nice li- actually. No, I hope you rot in fucking hell you sick bastard." The girl got up, tipping my beer in the process and then walking herself out of my apartment building. 

Just a moment had passed and my football game shut off, the screen having the message, 'Error. Your account needs immediate attention - bill unpaid' I groaned and shut the tv off, realizing I hadn't paid the cable bill. 

I glanced at the spilt beer on the table, getting up after a moment to go take a nap.

Niall's POV

"-atter what, you guys always end up back together, don't you?" I had just tuned into what Selena was saying after staring off into what ever fairytale land I had been in.

"Umm.. what?" I said, probably sounding extremely dumb.

"I saaaid, no matter what, you and Liam always somehow, someway end up right back as best-mates or I don't know. Whatever the fuck you guys call your relationship." She said, clarifying her point. I understood it too, me and Liam always do somehow always end up on somewhat good terms.

"So? What are you getting at?"

"Hmm.. well.. ask him to marry you."

I swear I could've snapped my neck at how fast I turned to look at her. "Uh..? W-what?" I stuttered out and blinked my eyes a few times.

"Ask him to marry you and if he says no then fuck it. Marry food instead." She started laughing and I laughed with her although I wasn't share if she was joking or not but I was genuinely interested in going with what she said, I mean not marrying food but asking Liam to marry me and if he says no, I'd cut him off completely.

"Actually... I like that." I didn't waste a single second and went to Lou and Haz's room, leaving Selena sitting on my bed utterly confused.

I reached the guys' room and turned the knob only to stop when the door was halfway open. I grimaced, hearing the moans coming from the room. I quickly but quietly closed the door back and went to the kitchen for a snack. As I trudged down the stairs, I heard singing coming from the living room. I smiled and listened to Cara's voice singing along to a song from her phone.

"Oh my dear friend, I'm going out tonight and you're coming with me." I said in a higher pitched voice to get her attention. She could've broken her neck because of how fast she turned to stare at me.

*****

I had changed into tight skinny jeans a fitted t-shirt and after that I put some cologne on to really get some attention drawn to me. I saw Cara walk into our room out of the corner of my eye and smiled, she was wearing a black dress that reached her mid-thigh and showed off her curves. Her hair was curled and she had no makeup on.