Chappie 9

[A/N] Enjoy!

[Edited feel free to point out mistakes]

[Disclaimer: I have nothing against 1D and I would never actually try to hurt them]

Chapter 9• I have loved you
Song• A thousand years

Niall's POV

Piano playing softly in my head is all I hear. Its all I've been hearing for a while now. I don't know how long I've been laying in the darkness with the soft melody of a piano playing in my mind. I don't mind really, its a nice melody, probably Beethoven or maybe Bach.

My eyes hurt and I know they're closed. I haven't even tried opening them but I don't know if I want to. Maybe in movies, in an accident like mine.. People lose their memories and I really wish I had.

But of course everything hurts and I can still remember what happened. One less thing to ask the nurse, I guess. I know there is someone in the room with me, I can feel it but I still lay here pretending to be unconscious because I don't want to face the humiliation of my failed suicide attempt.

Maybe they hadn't even figured it out though. They would only know it was a car accident. The only way anyone would know that I tried suicide would be if they read my mind or know that I was listening to my death bed song. My phone was destroyed, I think so nobody would know.

"Niall.. I know you're awake..." I tensed up.

Harry.

I shot straight up and looked over at my best friend. He had tears streaming down his face. I couldn't form words, it seems like they're just caught in my throat. He was holding my phone.... That wasn't destroyed. He knows.

"Ha-" I started but didn't finish as he cut me off.

"Don't say some pathetic excuse Niall. You were selfish.. Really fucking selfish." He said, not facing me but looking at his shoes. But what felt like being stabbed in the chest was him actuslly getting up, tossing my phone on the bed I was in and leaving the room.

How could I do that to Harry. Harry was so kind and gentle, he didn't deserve to go through this. He's right, I am selfish. I only thought about myself and now about how he would feel.

I gasped as I saw Liam pass the window looking out into the hallway from my room. My breath hitched as I heard the doorknob turn. I didn't say anything as he came into the room and sat down in the chair that Harry was. He didn't say anything either.

We just sat and I could tell he was confused, he didn't know what to say and neither did I. I did blame him after all and I know I won't be forgiving him anytime soon. I only did this to get away from him. But it only brought me to him, so it seems. I wish I would of planned more, would of thought it out because jumping in front of car doesn't always kill you.

"God dammit Niall." Liam said and wrapped his arms around me, my eyes going wide and hen my expression going from shock to confusion to anger. I shoved him away from me, actually hurting my arm in the process which was all bandaged up.

"Stay the fuck away from me, you asshole." I said quietly, trying not to get anyone's attention. Liam looked hurt. Good, he deserves to feel just as hurt as I did, and still do. Maybe he doesn't deserve to get hit by a car.. Maybe but he really doesn't deserve to be around me like he did nothing either.

"Niall... I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. Why'd you do this to yourself? You could've gone to Harry or me, no matter what's happening between us.. You can always come to me." He said, sounding sympathetic as he sat down on the edge of my bed. He picked at the blanket, waiting for me to say something. I didn't really want to speak to him at all.

He didn't want anything to do with me, I was sure of it. "I did it to get away from my love for someone. Someone who I don't even love anymore because they've disappointed me so much." I said with a glare towards Liam. I'm pretty sure he knew but I really wanted him to get that I don't want anything to do with him anymore.

"Niall.. I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel that way."

I scoffed. "Yeah I don't feel for you that way either." I laughed darkly. "That's stupid, I love.. Loved you as a friend." I emphasize that my love for him is past tense. He looked away and I knew there were tears in his eyes.

"Well maybe I do love you like that.. Too bad I've got a cover up fiance.. Too bad me and you aren't even friends anymore." He said, choking out a sob and getting up quickly. He left and slammed the door.

I think it would have been way better if I would have died...

[A/N] well... Cya next chapter :))) *turns off computer and sobs*