Chappie 3

[Edited feel free to point out mistakes]

[Disclaimer: I have nothing against Niall and I would never call him ugly or anything offensive to any of 1D]

Chappie Three• The Truth
Song· Nickelback~Lullaby

Harry's POV

"Well... you guys hadn't answered us for a while so I guess we assumed that... Well you didn't want anything to do with us. We cried.. a lot.. umm.. I started.. I.. uh. Started cutting my wrists.. So I could deal with the pain of losing my best mates. It was hard but I finally got out of it with the help of Nialler. Couldn't of made it without him. I'm glad we've got you guys back now though..." I smiled at the three and glanced at Niall who was as actually crying. "Oh Niall... Maybe you should tell them about yourself and how you dealt." I suggested and he slowly nodded. He cleared his throat but tears were still streaming down his face. He still began to speak though.

Niall's POV

"I.. Well same as H.. I did cry a lot even if that makes me weak.. but.. I began to have doubts.. I began to feel insecure. I felt worthless. I felt like I just, like I just don't wanna go on anymore. I felt like no one even wanted me around and I felt like I couldn't achieve anything, I felt like I couldn't do anything without someone judging me. I felt ugly I felt like I was just a waste of space so to deal with all these thoughts and voices and doubts... I began to cut.. and Hazza... I haven't stopped like you thought I did..." I told him the truth.

"I have another confession.." I said as Harry had started crying. "While I was with Zayn.. I was in love with someone else. I'm sorry Zany, I should've told you but I was young and stupid, in fact I'm still in love with that person but I'm just that dumb to believe he'll ever love me back... I'm gonna go.." I rushed out of there trying not to focus on the fact that Liam had tears streaming down his face as well as Harry.

I need to get away, Liam can go through the rest of the day without me and tomorrow we can all act like nothing ever happened... hopefully..

[A/N] Its short, I know I'm sorry but I just wrote this at 1:00 a.m. and I'm exhausted so yeah I hope its good and I promise next time there will be way more. I just haven't had a lot of time to update so yeah I'm really sorry guys so yeah I guess you can leave a comment or a vote if you want, you don't really have to do since it's kind of crap. Anyway love you guys bye. -Carter
477 words