Chappie 21

[A/N] Enjoy !

Chapter 21 - I do

Song - Lay me Down - Sam Smith

Niall's POV

I heard the music start playing and I smiled. I felt the tears pooling under my eyes already. My mum looped our arms together and we walked, together through the church doors that had now been opened. The first pair of eyes I met were Liam's; he was crying already. I love that man. He was dressed in a tux with a lavender coloured vest and he looked beautiful. 

I finally stopped walking as I finally stood in front of him. He took both my hands in his and grinned at me through his tears and I'm sure my face now looked similar to his. We've both worked so hard to get to this point in our lives. We both smile at each other until our Minister begins to speak.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of family and friends to celebrate the joining of these two in the unity of marriage."

I heard a giggle that must've belonged to Louis.

"There are no commitments more sweeter or more tender than those you are about to make to each other. There are no vows more solemn than the ones you will state. There is no human institution more sacred than that of the home you have formed. True marriage is the holiest of all earth relationships."

I couldn't stop smiling in Liam's direction, though I occasionally glanced around at all of our family and friends.

"Niall, will you take Liam, whose hands you hold, choosing him alone to be your wedded husband. Will you live with Liam in the state of true matrimony, meaning will you love and comfort him,  through good times and bad, in sickness and in health, honor Liam at all times, and be faithful to Liam?"

"I will."

"Liam, will you take Niall, whose hands you hold, choosing him alone to be your wedded husband? Will you live with Niall in the state of true matrimony, meaning will you love and comfort him,  through good times and bad, in sickness and in health, honor Niall at all times, and be faithful to Niall?"

"I will"

"I would have you to remember, to love is to come together from the pathways of our past and then move forward... hand in hand... along the uncharted roads of our future, ready to risk, to dream, and to dare...  And always believe that all things are possible with faith and love in God, and in each other."

"Niall, please repeat after me."

The priests says what I am to repeat and I do.

"I, Niall, take you Liam, to be my husband, to love and to cherish from this day forward.  And I promise to always be there for you, as long as we both shall live."

"Liam, please repeat after me." And he says the same sentence, except with our names switched.

"I, Liam, take you Niall, to be my husband, to love and to cherish from this day forward.  And I promise to always be there for you, as long as we both shall live."

Freddie then walks over with the rings as the ring bearer.

"You have brought rings as a token of your sincerity, may I have them please? 

"Niall, please repeat after me as place this ring on Liam's finger, With this ring, I thee wed."

"With this ring, I thee wed." The words come out of my mouth softly but clearly.

"Liam, please repeat after me as place this ring on Niall's finger, With this ring, I thee wed."

"With this ring, I thee wed."  His lips move slowly as they form the words, bounding us together for the rest of our lives.

"In as much as you, Niall and you, Liam have consented together in the union of matrimony and you have pledged your faith each to the other in the presence of these witnesses.  Now, by the authority vested in me by God, I now pronounce you as Husband and Husband!"

"You may kiss."

My hands fidget and shake as they're held by Liam's but a huge grin breaks out on my face in the middle of our kiss. I hear a small child groan is discuss and few laughs.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, it is with privilege and honor I present to you husbands, Liam and Niall Payne."

I hear applause throughout the church as Liam kisses me again. It's time to run into the limo when we break apart.

"Are you ready?"

"I'll always be ready for anything, so long as I'm with you Li." I answer him. 

He stops, kisses me and then bends over for me to jump on his back in piggy-back ride style. Liam takes us out to the limo that has 'JUST MARRIED' spray painted on the back window and we both get in the back after I jump down.

I'm ready to spend my life with an amazing man. In the past year, I became a teacher at the same school all the guys teach at and it's been like a dream. Liam proposed months ago at the same McDonald's we had our first "date" at when we were teens but everyone there clapped and it felt amazing; I couldn't help but laugh at him before saying yes though. Soon after our honey moon, we plan on adopting a little boy named James Harold which Liam and I thought was such a perfect name since his first is both of our middle and his middle is a longer version of Harry's. I can't wait for this big step with Liam. I can't wait for the rest of my life with Liam.

End.

[a/n] well... that's it? I guess so. I'll be posting an epilogue shortly since I'm feeling in a very writey mood if that's a thing. Cya soon everyone. -C