Chapter 2: Patient 1104XX

*3 Years Later*

Don's/Professor Williams POV

It was late at night. I had stayed after to finish up some paperwork. I was about to pull out another file when there was banging on my door.
"What is it?" I asked.
TK burst through the door out of breath. They ran over to me, fear coated all over them. I knew exactly what they were about to say.
"Patient 1104XX escaped! They're making there way to the green zones! They're in the yellow zones currently!" TK yelled.
Just then I heard the alarms go off.
"Go get more security from the green zones! I'll head that way." I ordered, standing up and running out of the room, towards the yellow zones.
I soon reached the entrance to to yellow zones, which were currently being blocked off. Cheif Henry, head of security, ran over to me.
"Professor Williams. I'm assuming TK told you." He said.
I nodded.
"How did 1104XX escape? We've been doing so well on keeping an eye on him and making sure this shit doesn't happen." I growled.
"Heh... Funny you asked. One of the new nurses gave him his medication, but... They didn't make sure it was properly taken, therefore patient 1104XX became more aggressive, and ended up tricking the security guards, injuring them and escaping. They are in the infirmary right now, being treated for their wounds." Cheif Henry explained.
"Fuck. After this is taken care of, I'll be speaking to that nurse. For now we need to make sure patient 1104XX doesn't get into the green zones or else we'll more than likely be screwed." I said.
Just then Cheif Henry's walkie-talkie went off.
"What is it?" Henry said, talking into it.
"We've caught patient 1104XX. He's now being escorted back to his cell. Is Professor Williams near you by chance?"
Henry looked up at me and handed me the walkie-talkie.
"This is Professor Williams speaking now. What is it that you need?" I asked.
"I wanted to know if you'd be willing to come over here. It seems patient 1104XX has stolen some files. He refused to let them go, but once we got some of his medications given to him properly, we got them back."
"I'll be over there shortly." I said, handing Henry the walkie-talkie.
I then made my way to patient 1104XX's cell.

Y/N POV

The next morning I made my way to TK's office. I walked in and saw them sleeping on there desk. I sat down next to them, sliding over their coffee. I then tapped them on the shoulder. They mumbled something before sitting up.
"Long night?" I asked.
"Fuck yeah..." TK mumbled, grabbing the coffee.
"What happened this time?" I asked.
"A patient from the red zones escaped again..." TK said, taking a sip of the coffee.
"Yikes. Did anyone get hurt?" I asked, concerned.
"Just the 2 security guards that watch over the patient. They were taken straight to the infirmary. They should be fine now." They explained.
"Wow. I can't believe that patient can take out 2 security guards. Makes me glad I work in the green and yellow zones." I chuckled a little.
"Even the yellow zones patient's can be a pain in the ass." TK said.
"Nah. All of my patient's are great." I said.
"Pfft. Sure. You were just complaining about how your last patient was horrible to keep track of." TK said, laughing.
"1 patient. That's all I ever complained about." I said, folding my arms.
"Anyways, I better be off. Someone needed my help with something. Thanks for the coffee, Y/N. I'll cya around." TK said.
"No problem buddy." I said.
We both exited the room and went our seperate directions. I was looking through my current patient's charts before accidentally bumping into someone.
"Oh my bad. Sorry, I wasn't paying attention." I said, looking up and seeing Professor Williams.
He smiled.
"Just the person I was looking for. Y/N would you be able to come with me?" Professor Williams asked.
I nodded and followed him into his office. He sat down and so did I.
"You've shown a lot of progress these 3 years you've been working, Y/N." He said, grabbing some files.
"Thank you, sir." I said.
"I was wondering, do you know anything about patient 1104XX?" He asked, looking up at me.
I tilted my head a little, confused. I think I've heard Lucy mention this patient to TK. But I can't say for sure.
"I do not." I said.
"Patient 1104XX is located in the red zones. He is one of our most dangerous patients. In fact, last night he escaped. We were lucky enough to catch him and put him back, but he had stolen some files." Professor Williams explained.
"Oh? What files?" I asked, curiously.
"Well, for some odd reason, they were his own, but along with a few random ones. And one was your patient's files. He was refusing to return any of them oddly. We got them back luckily. But it was just strange behavior in my opinion. Usaully when he escapes, he just tries to leave completely. But... It didn't seem like that this time." He explained.
"Ah. But what does this have to do with me?" I asked.
"Yes, back to the point. I wanted to know why your files weren't properly put back in your office?" He asked.
"Oh yes. I may have forgot them by my patient's room. I had been in a rush to get on break that I totally left them behind. I apologize and I won't let it happen again sir." I said.
"Mk. That's all I needed to know. You are dismissed now, Y/N." Professor Williams said.
"Ok. Thank you." I said, standing up and exiting the room.
"What were you talking about with the Professor?" Lucy asked, scaring me.
"Ah geez! Lucy you scared me. And Don was just telling me that I forgot some files and the escaped patient from last night got ahold of them. He just told me to make sure it doesn't happen again." I explained.
"Ooo~ You mean patient 1104XX? Did Don tell you anything about him?" Lucy asked.
"No... Other than he was acting a little stranger than usaul last night...." I said, hesitantly.
"Of course Don wouldn't tell you. You should ask TK some time about him." Lucy said.
"Why? He's just a patient." I said, frowning.
"Well... TK knows more about this patient than anyone in the green or yellow zones." Lucy explained.
"How come?" I asked.
"Patient 1104XX used to be TK's patient." Lucy said, smirking.
"Wait, TK worked in the red zones before?" I asked, shocked.
Lucy nodded.
"That was years ago though. But something between them and that patient happened and they moved back to the yellow and green zones." Lucy muttered, shrugging.
"Did... TK get hurt?" I asked.
Lucy stopped and looked over at me, shocked.
"Has TK already told you?" Lucy asked.
"No. I just was thinking. And TK has that huge scar on their left arm and I thought maybe that was from patient 1104XX." I said.
"Oh. I was gonna say that's not fair if they told you and not me. But I don't know. I've been guessing the same thing too though. They won't tell me crap." Lucy said.
I nodded. I looked at the time and sighed.
"I better get going. I'll cya on break. Bye Lucy!" I said, running off.
"Cya Y/N." Lucy said.

(1260 words)