Chapter 30

Lena lets out a little surprised squeal when she feels Kara practically crash them both into the walk in shower. Those firm hands latch onto her hips and pull her back into that muscular body. Lena is quick to compose herself and hide the blush from that embarrassing noise that just escaped her lips.

"Well, someone is sure worked up this morning," Lena husks as she adjusts the shower handles to get a warm stream going.

Kara just hums as she kisses Lena's neck, pushing her under the stream. "It's your fault."

Lena tilts her head to the side and rests it back against Kara's shoulder to give the blonde better access. "Pray tell, how exactly are your wandering hands my fault exactly?"

One of Kara's hands moved from her waist down the front of her thigh while the other ventured up to cup Lena's wet breast to softly squeeze and knead it. "Waking up to a gorgeous, naked woman tends to get me going."

Lena breathily sighs, "Duly noted."

"Is this alright, baby?" Kara whispers hotly into her ear.

Lena lets out a low moan and braces her hands against the tiled wall. "How can you be so perfect?"

"Damn, Lee. Consent does really get you going, doesn't it?" Kara keeps her hands roaming that smooth skin.

Between panting breaths, as Kara continues to nibble on that pale neck, Lena gets out, "I- It's more... you checking in... being attentive... focusing on my needs..." Lena shudders at the thought. Kara has been the perfect and attentive girlfriend, even before they were dating, she was attentive.

Kara practically growls in response. "That's how I get you to unravel so beautifully, being attentive to your needs."

Lena gasps when those teeth nibble on her ear lobe. While she is absolutely loving the attention, it creeps in the back of her mind. She doesn't want a repeat of the flashbacks. She wants to be able to feel her lover and only think of her. Lena can't help but think that sweet, sweet Kara shouldn't have to deal with her baggage. The blonde shouldn't have to be mindful to make sure that her own girlfriend remembers that it's her touching Lena's body. In a moment of determination with a pinch of sadness, the CEO is quick to turn the tables.

She turns in Kara's fastidious hands and boldly steps into her space to push her back into the frosted glass doors. The moment that Kara's jaw drops from the slight impact, Lena sinks down to her knees. The sight alone pulls a needy whine from the blonde. Those blue eyes darken as hands thread themselves through wet, black hair. Lena's knees hit the tile as her hands rest on those muscular calves. Lena slowly runs them up over her knees and spreads over those thick thighs. She places small kisses, and her hands run to squeeze the back of Kara's thighs as she gently pulls one leg up and over her shoulder.

Kara throws her head back when she feels Lena nuzzling her way up to her dripping center. When she looks down, she moans at the image. Lena's pale skin is slightly blotchy from the hot water. Water drips down her face and clings to her eyelashes. Those green eyes are blown out in arousal, looking up through those wet lashes with a devious little smirk on her lips. Kara can feel those lithe fingers digging into her flesh, nearly pawing at it. Kara shudders as she can feel her wet folds separate as Lena leans in and spreads those legs a bit farther apart.

Lena only breaks eye contact with her girlfriend when she moves to bury her face in that cunt. She moans at the first taste. When her eyes flick up, she can see Kara's chest heaving. Her eyes wander all those fresh scars and healing wounds. She can see that tiny, little smile on the blonde's face with her mouth ajar. Kara's letting out the most delicious moans and gasps. Her muscles ripple and flex as Lena's tongue plays her like a fiddle. Lena thrashes her tongue against that stiff clit as she sucks the surrounding tissue in her mouth. Every few minutes, Lena runs her tongue down to collect fresh wetness before moving back to that bundle of nerves. She keeps going and going, occasionally pushing her tongue inside.