Chapter-1

A girl is sleeping hugging pillow and murmuring something...

"Mujhe bachao mujhe bachao...."

Suddenly someone throw a glass of water to her face and she woke up hurriedly..

Person- Uthiye agar aap ka sone ka time
khatam ho gaya ho toh.

Girl - Ji Bua, I mean sorry ma'am..

Person- Maharani uth gayi toh kripa karegi humare upar , aur breakfast milega hume..

Girl- Ji Ma'am,abhi bana deti hu..

After that she ran out from the room and directly went to the kitchen, started doing her work quickly..She cried silently and cursing herself for existing and thinking "kaash Papa aaj hote toh yeh din na dekhna padta".

Yes ....That girl is Shehnaaz Gill,one and only heir of Gills.

Age- 21 year

She is very cute, beautiful and chubby girl.
She studied till 12 th only because after that her luck was not in her support..

Bua- Sikha Ray,48 year old,

A cruel lady, who is very money minded and having no emotion towards anyone..She hated Shehnaaz to no end.She keep shehnaaz just because of the property only.

She is having a daughter of 20 year old name Suchi and a son of 15 year old Sumit.
Both the brother sister duo love shehnaaz very much.

At 9.00 am,in the breakfast table-

Shikha- Oo maharani, Breakfast ready hua ki nahi abhi tak mujhe office ke liye bhi nikalna hai aab.

Shehnaaz- Ji Ma'am, abhi laayi.. and she ran towards the dining hall and keep the breakfast tray on the table.

Shikha- Yuck,and she throws the whole coffee to shehnaaz hand.

She forgot to add sugar in the coffee, that's her mistake ..No this is not a small mistake this is a sin..

Shehnaaz's hand burnt with the hot beverage ,suchi ran towards fridge and take some ice cube and put on shehnaaz's hand.

Suchi- Mummy..... Aap pagal hogyi h kya.Aapko Dii se itni kyun takleef h.Unki har kaam me aap kuch na kuch galti nikal ke aise hi behave karti h.Aapko paiso k alawa kuch nhi dikhta..

Shikha- Oh just shut up Shikha, don't talk bullshit.. yeh koi tumhari sagi behen nahi hai jo iski side le rhi ho . Just yeh ghar ki naukrani hi hai.So treat her like that only..

Then Suchi wanted to tell more but shehnaaz keep hand on suchi's hand and do some sign to not argue more.. Because that is everyday scene in their house😇😇..

And Shehnaaz is way more stronger than this.Now she is used to all of this🥲..

On the otherside,

Alcohol's bottle were scattered in the room..

A man of 35 year old sleeping in the room while taking a photo frame with him.
He is very rude, arrogant and cruel in nature.For the outside world He is a perfect business man but inside he is totally broken..

Yes, He is The Sidharth Shukla , a rich businessman and CEO of SS technology.

Rita Shukla(RS)- A sweet lady ,60 year old..She is very simple and beautiful and love his son Sidharth so much.

They are having love,support of each other only and they don't need anybody..Both mother and son are best friends of each other..

RS is knocking the door from past 10 minutes.

RS-He bhagwan me iss ladka ka kya karu, Sidharth darwaza khol beta..Uth jaa time dekh 9.00 baj raha hai office bhi jana hai..

Then just Sidharth woke up and open the door and Rita suddenly enter to his room and see the whole scenario..

RS - Tu kab bhulega wo sab baato ko, kya kiya hai apni halat..Roz ka hogya hai tera yeh sab..Aaj me bol deti hu, agar yeh sab band nahi kiya me chali jaungi ghar chod ke..

Sidharth- Maa maa 😂😂,aap chill karo..Wo sab thoda aise hi kar rha tha thoda jyada hogya..

RS- Tu rehne de sidharth,Aaj me tere se final baat karungi bas..jaa fresh ho ke niche aa jaa breakfast karne ko..

Then sidharth kisses her forehead and say-Ok maa aap chalo me aata hu fresh ho ke aaj aapki sari baatein sununga pakka...

Then RS left the room..

Let's see what will they talk😂😂

Note-First of all I am sorry.Actually I am completely a new writer,me bas story read karti hu .Bas socha ek try karti hu kuch likhne ka..So yeh first chapter hai please feel free to suggest, comment anything about this and I hope I will met all your expectations.For any grammatical mistakes,
I am sorry in advance 😭😭