Chapter-31

Kushal started dancing with Shehnaaz...😂😂Sidharth irritatedly went towards them and snatched Shehnaaz hand from Kushal's hand..

Sidharth-Tu kuch jyada hi dance nahi kar rha 😏😏...Kal office chal batata hu tujhe...

Kushal-Kya baat hai bhai jealous horhe ho??😂😂😂

Shehnaaz also giggle 🤭🤭🤭

Sidharth-Koi jealous nahi hu me samjha...Meri biwi hai toh me dance karunga tu kyun kar rha hai..Tu jaa kisi aur ko dhund😒😒

Sidharth then held Shehnaaz's hand and went to the dance floor...Then song started...They both danced in sync💓💓...

Sidharth slowly stroke her cheeks lovingly 🥰❤️ and shehnaaz blush...she hide her face in Sidharth's chest...

Soon the song got completed everyone clapped for the beautiful couple ❤️❤️

After the party over, every one went for the home....

Shehnaaz sat on the bed and caressing her father's photo...Tear roll down from her eyes...This time she cried in happiness...

Papa...aaj aap hote toh dekhte...mujhe kitni pyaari family mili hai💓💓...Maa mujhe bahut hi pyaar karte hai..Aur sidharth ji bhi bahut khayal rakhte hai...Aap ko yahi chahiye tha na me khus rahu...me bahut khush hu papa🥰🥰🥰...Aaj mere birthday pe sabne mujhe bahut bada surprise diya..Kitna enjoy Kiya sabne...Me bahut hi jyada maje ki..But papa aaj aapko bahut miss kar rahi hu😭😭😭

All this scene seen by sidharth...His eyes also got moist...Then he went towards Shehnaaz...and then hug her...Bas bas baby shaant ho jaao..Tum aise rogi toh papa ko acha lagega🥺🥺??Nahi na.....Tum bas smile karo aur humesha khush raho😁😁😁

Then Shehnaaz wiped her tears in Sidharth's tshirt 🤭🤭...He chukled 😅😅

Sidharth-Acha suno...mujhe kuch dikhana hai tumhe...chalo study room me...

Shehnaaz-But kya sidharth ji??🤨🤨

Siddharth-wait baby... it's a surprise 😁😁

They both went towards the study room..

A beautiful painting of Shehnaaz was there... Shehnaaz shocked seeing this😳😳...she is very happy to see this painting 🥺🥺🥺...

Shehnaaz-Yeh...yeh aapne banaya sidharth ji???🥺🥺🥺kitni beautiful hai yeh😍😍😍...

Sidharth-shehnaaz tumko sach me acha laga na???😐😐😐

Shehnaaz nodded immediately....make him smile 😁😁😁😁

Sidharth-shehnaaz ek aur cheez bhi hai..

Shehnaaz-Ab aur bhi hai..??😳😳

Sidharth then gave her a cute box...There is a diamond pendant with small earrings...💓💓...It looks so beautiful 😍🥰❤️

Shehnaaz-Yeh kya...me aise kaise le sakti hu...Mujhe jarurat nahi hai sidharth ji...Aapne already bht kuch kar diya hai aaj pehele...cut off by Sidharth...

Sidhart place his finger in her lips...shhh... tumhare liye itna pyaar se laya hu...nahi logi???🥺🥺 showing puppy eyes...

Shehnaaz-Are but yeh sab ki jarurat nahi thi..Bahut sundar hai😍😍😍...Thank you thank you so much Sidharth ji💓💓💓...saying she hugged sidharth suddenly...sidharth also reciprocate the hug...

Then sidharth broke the hug and stare her shamelessly 😍😍.. Shehnaaz just blushed..

Sidharth then lovingly kissed her cheeks💋💋 and then his warm breath fall on her lips..He just stare her lips...Then he asked May I???🤗🤗 And caressing her lips with his thumb....

Shehnaaz just closed her eyes giving him permission 🤭🤭😍😍...He just slammed his lips with her and started kissing passionately...But shehnaaz doesn't know how to kiss... It's her first time...

Sidharth then broke the kiss and chukle a little 😅😅 and said just copy me baby...

Then Shehnaaz also reciprocate the kiss...both kissing each other like there is no tomorrow... Shehnaaz is caressing Sidharth's hair and sidharth hold Shehnaaz from her back....Sidharth dominated the kiss...🥰🥰🥰...

After sometime she patter his cheeks to broke the kiss...But sidharth no where to stop...He just kissed in so much passion...
Then Shehnaaz slapped his chest...sidharth looked her confusingly...then Shehnaaz said-Saans toh lene dijiye 😐😐😐...

Sidharth smiled 😁😁😁 and rub her back slightly to calm her uneven breath...

He calm down himself after the kiss...He doesn't want to make her uncomfortable by going further..He want to took little step everyday to their relationship...☺️☺️☺️

Sidharth-Abhi thik ho???🤗🤗

Shehnaaz just hugging him and said hmmm...chaliye bahut nind aarhi hai..so jaate hai...

Sidharth-Haan chalo😁😁...

--------------

Thanks ❤️