Chapter-32

Its been two months to their marriage now..
It was a fine Sunday afternoon...Sidharth and Shehnaaz are sleeping hugging eachother..Now they are more than comfortable...Hugs, kisses are now normal in their relationship 🤭🤭🤭...

Sidharth-Baby....

Shehnaaz-Hmm...

Sidharth-Chal aaj kahi bahar chalte hai...

Shehnaaz-Kaha??

Sidharth-Baby mall chalte hai... shopping karne...movie dekh ke bhi ayenge....

Shehnaaz-kyun lekin??😒😒 shopping ki kya jarurat hai??Mere pass sab kuch hai already....Mujhe nahi chahiye kuch aur☺️☺️

Sidharth-kya yaar Shehnaaz..Tu duniya ki peheli biwi hogi jisko shopping me jana pasand nahi hai... Mujhe kuch nahi sunna...Bas hum chal rhe hai😤😤😤

Shehnaaz chukled 🤭🤭 and said thik hai thik hai chalenge....

Then in the evening,they both ready to go to the shopping mall...

First they decided to watch a movie...Sidharth then selected a romantic movie...They watched with their cute cute romance😍😍🥰🥰...

After coming out from the movie hall..they went to the dress shop...Sidharth buy so many dresses and jewellery for her...

Then both having dinner also...They both are giggling and talking over silly things🤭🤭🤭... They both are happy with eachother..They don't need anyone else...

While roaming in the mall... Shehnaaz saw the person😳😳😳...it shocked to her no end...😰😰😰😨😨....

She started panicking...she said sidharth ji, sidharth ji please chaliye....Sidharth saw some sweat form in shehnaaz's forehead...she is panicking...But what is the reason..

Now only she is laughing talking with him..But what happened to her suddenly...

Sidharth-Baby,baby kya hogya???Batao mujhe🥺🥺🥺....

Shehnaaz-Kuch ..kuch nahi sidhath ji bas mujhe ghar jana hai...Mujhe acha nahi lagg rha hai..Aap please ghar le chaliye mujhe...Saying she started crying 😭😭...

Sidharth also panicked seeing Shehnaaz like this...he hugged her...shhh...shhh..shaant ho jaao...isme rone ki kya baat hai... Hum bas abhi jaa rhe hai..Tum please rona band karo🥺🥺🥺...

Then he dragged Shehnaaz towards the car...once they settled in the car...He forwarded water bottle to Shehnaaz... Shehnaaz hurriedly snatched the water bottle and gulp the whole bottle...Sidharth also shocked 😳😳😳....

After sometime Shehnaaz is a little bit calm...

Sidharth-Baby ghar chale??Abhi tum thik ho??Kuch chahiye?? Tabeeyat kuch kharab lag raha hai??

Shehnaaz just hummed...sidharth knows she doesn't want to share anything now...so he just stay quiet and start the car ,drove towards their house...

Shehnaaz lost in her thoughts...mujhe aab sidharth ji ko sab sach batana padega..Aur kitna din chupaungi...Mujhe pagal samajhne lagenge aise 🙂😔🙂😔

Shehnaaz's thought broke by Sidharth... Sidharth-Baby ghar aagya hai...Chalo andar🙂🙂...

Then he took all the shopping bag..both went towards the bedroom....

Shehnaaz went towards the bathroom and cried her heart out...Jitni baar us baat ko bhulne ki kosish kar rahi hu..Baar baar wo baat saamne aaraha hai...Meri Zindagi me khusi kyun nahi hai...Thoda sa khush rehne lagi thi phir wo sab saamne aagya....

Mere attack band nahi ho rahi hai..Jab se sidharth ji aye hai tab se attack band hogye the ab phir se suru hogye...😭😭😭😭

Aaj mujhe sidharth ji ko sara sach bata dena chahiye...Haan haan yahi thik rahega...Then she wiped her tears....and changed her dress,came from bathroom...

Sidharth thought kya hogya aise Shehnaaz ko, wo itna panick kyun kar rhi... Should I ask her??But agar wo comfortable nahi hogi batane ke liye...Usko bura na lage😶😶😶....aaaahh...kya karu...kuch samajh nahi aarha...Me aise dekh bhi nahi sakta usse...uski tabeeyat na kharab ho jaye aise sab me.....

Shehnaaz came from bathroom and see Sidharth is thinking something....Then sidharth is looking towards her...Her face is pale...Her eyes were red.. obviously she was crying in the bathroom....

Both are looking eachother silently...one is waiting to know the truth and one is waiting for telling the truth... Finally the silent was broken by Shehnaaz....

Shehnaaz-Sidharth ji mujhe aapse kuch baat karni hai😔😔....

Sidharth sensed seriousness in shehnaaz's voice...He also wants to know what is the reason behind her panick attack....

Sidharth-Haan Shehnaaz, bolo na...

Shehnaaz-Chaliye balcony me chalte hai...

Then they both went towards the balcony...

-----------

Stay tuned for next part😉

Thanks ❤️