Chapter-51

Bolo na jaan....😍😍😍

Shehnaaz just hmmmed while closing her eyes 🥰🥰..

Sidharth-Words baby...He said in dominating voice...

Shehnaaz opened her eyes listening to his dominating voice...His eyes shows desires of having her..she wanted to give him his right...

Shehnaaz looking towards him lovingly and said-ji sidharth ji...Aap apna bana lijiye mujhe😍😍🥰🥰

Sidharth smiled huskily near her ear..and gave a sharp bite in her neck🔥🔥

Shehnaaz moaned loudly sidharth ji🥵🥵..... sidharth then sooth the pain by sucking those area...

Then Sidharth made her sit in the bed..He removed all her jewelleries very lovingly..He gave kiss at every jewellery he removed🥰🥰😍😍...

Finally he unpinned her bun... finally he removed her saree..Now she is in her blouse and peticoat.. Shehnaaz is feeling so much shy...she just hugged her immediately....she never feels like before..For her it's first time.

Sidharth then kissed her so hardly 🔥🔥..He literally biting her lips.. Shehnaaz also reciprocate the kiss 💋💋....while doing the kiss..Sidharth remove her blouse..Now she is in her innerwear...

Beautiful😍😍...a word escaped from Sidharth's mouth while seeing her..He just looking her like some baby....He wanted to see her without that...So he tried to remove the inner wear .here Shehnaaz is closing her eyes feeling very very shy🙈🙈🙈....

After successfully removing her inner wear... Shehnaaz immediately hug him
. Sidharth-let me see baby🥵🥵...You don't need to feel shy...Me hi hu na baba...let me see..After sometime she broke the hug...

Sidharth just stare at her like some drugist🥵🥵🥵...His hand automatically went towards her assets....He suck one of her side and pressed other...He literally chewing and biting continuously...He continuously sucking like a baby❤️❤️... Shehnaaz just moaned loudly and caressing his hair to calm down..But feeling her hand in his hair he suck more hardly...

Sidharth ji😘😘😘......she moaned..she is feeling so much wet in between her legs...

Sidharth then stopped sucking and came towards her Belly...He kissed and sucked her belly while pressing her ass... Shehnaaz just fist her hand from left to right seeing towards the ceiling

Sidharth then removed her petticoat and she is now in her panty..Sidharth put his palm in her lower part and caressing it lovingly🥰🥰🥰... Shehnaaz feeling so much butterfly in her stomach🙈🙈🙈...

Finally he removed her last piece of cloth...And see her princess part🥵🥵🥵...shehnaaz try to join the leg...But she couldn't because sidharth wide her leg more...

Sidharth put the palm on her princess part...and caressing in medium speed...Then finally he put a finger on her hole🥵🥵🥵..

Shehnaaz screamed..aaaah sidharth ji🔥🔥

Sidharth stop for sometime and then kissed her...while kissed her...He just fingering her....He rub her parts more vigorously.....

Shehnaaz in the verge of Cumming...sidharth knew that..He just rub that part more speedily..

Cum baby..let it go.....then shehnaaz cum screaming sidharth ji so loudly.....🔥🔥🔥

Sidharth shamelessly taste her cum while seeing her face😜😜😜....shehnaaz just hide herself in his chest...she doesn't have the courage to meet his eyes...

After that sidharth sat between her legs...He just stared to that part...here shehnaaz is closing her eyes lying in the bed...Then she opened her eyes..she felt so much different after looking to her husband🥵🥵🥵..Her husband looking like a drugist staring at the drug...

Sidharth then kissed her inner thighs...and slowly went towards the lower part...He opened her vertical lips with his tounge...He just sucking, biting her lower part..his tounge is move in move out rhythmically🥵🥵🥵....

Shehnaaz is just moaning mess..she just closed her eyes😌😌😌😌..her hand is going to held Sidharth's hair....She is feeling so much pleasure....She unknowingly held his hair and pushed more in to her...

Sidharth smiled and sucked her part more and more....

Sidharth ji....aaaahhh....sidharth ji🔥🔥🥵🥵.....she Just moaned and moaned...cum uncountable times....

Now sidharth undressed himself while looking her.. her cheeks turned in to a deep shade of red seeing his part...

He rolled down a condom and came over her...

Bacha thoda pain hoga... First time hai na baby!!🥺🥺..Agar jyada pain hua toh bol dena me ruk jaunga...But chupana mat haan bacha🥰🥰...

Shehnaaz just nodded...

Then sidharth positioned himself in her entrance....and pushed inside her....

Shehnaaz feel terrible pain and screamed aaaaaaa.....sidharth ji...Tears forming in her eyes....she cried loudly🥺🥺🥺🥺...

Sidharth then stop and hugged her...shhh.. bacha hogya hogya..nahi kar rhe hai aur chup chup ho jao... please baba...He gave numerous kiss to her forehead and cheeks lovingly 🥰🥰🥰....after sometime she adjusted and said nahi sidharth ji aap apna bana lijiye mujhe....

Sidharth-Sure na bacha🥺🥺🥺??Warna hum baad me kabhi..cut off by shehnaaz's palm in his mouth...she assured him..

Sidharth then kissed her and she also reciprocated....while kissing he just pushed inside whole...after sometime he just thrust slowly making her adjust...

now pain is not there... Shehnaaz is also enjoying.. They were kissing while making out🥵🥵🥵...He thrust her in medium speed..in out in out 🔥🔥🔥.... shehnaaz also pull him more towards her ....

Sidharth now thursted her more and more🔥🥵🔥🥵....He is the verge of climax...After make out 1 hour...both Cumming together.... screaming loudly......

Sidharth then kissed her forehead and said.

I love you pari ❤️❤️

Shehnaaz--

I love you Sidharth ji ❤️🥺...

Then they both dozzed off while hugging eachother...

------------

Thanks ❤️...

Comment me jarur batana..story ka epilogue de du ya continue karu.. please please I need all of your thoughts...