Chapter-27

Sidharth shocked to see Shehnaaz like this...
He said Shehnaaz kya hogya??🥺🥺Tum itna kyun ro rahi ho???

Tumko nahi rehna it's okay...Me force nahi karunga.. Tum please aise mat ro baba..mujhe acha nahi lag rha hai🥺🥺🥺...Tumhare marzi ke bina kuch nahi hoga... please bacha shaant ho jaao... saying he hugged tightly to Shehnaaz ❤️❤️...

Shehnaaz said immediately after wiping tears...Are aap aise kyun soch rhe ho???Mene uske liye nahi roya...Me toh khusi se ro rahi thi...Itna pyaar aur care bahut dino ke baad dekhi...Jab mere papa the tab bas wahi pyaar karte the... Unke baad me pura akeli ho gayi thi...Aab aapne itna sab acha acha bola me thoda emotional hogyi🥺🥺..

She said very cutely, making sidharth smile...She is such a Cutie pie...🥰🥰

Sidharth-Ab bad hogya tum aur aage se bilkul nahi rogi...Tum akeli kabhi nahi samajhna...Me hu na🥰🥰...Me humesha saath rahunga....tumhare...kabhi nahi chodunga❤️❤️❤️...

Shehnaaz-Pinky promise??💓

Sidharth looking her amusingly...This is serious topic..and she seriously asked to do pinky promise 😂😂😂...He laughed wholeheartedly 😂😂😂😂....

Shehnaaz glare him to shut his mouth..😡😡

Sidharth-sorry sorry baby, pinky promise 💓 kabhi nahi chodunga tumhe🥰🥰🥰....

Saying he kissed her cheeks lovingly...💖💖
Shehnaaz shut her eyes immediately... Because This is new feeling for her... But she felt good, she didn't feel uncomfortable...

Sidharth-Sorry I mean aise hogya...Aage se dhyaan rakhunga..Tum uncomfortable hogyi na.. cut off by shehnaaz...😥😥

Shehnaaz-Ji aisa mat boliye..Me uncomfortable nahi hui..wo toh mujhe sharam aagyi🤭🤭🤭...saying she hide herself in his chest...

Sidharth also hugged her so tightly...He knows life will be very good and beautiful with this angel ❤️❤️...she is so cute,naive🥰🥰🥰....

Sidharth-Chalo bahut baat hogyi...Ab tum thoda aram karo....me kuch khana banane ko bol deta hu...

Shehnaaz-Ji me abhi thik hu...me hi kuch bana deti hu naa...aap baithiye me abhi aayi... before she is going to kitchen sidharth hold her hand and hugged her and said-koi jarurat nahi hai madam, aab aap aram karengi...yeh banda aapke saamne hajur hai...sab kaam me karunga...Aur tum sirf aur sirf aram☺️☺️☺️

Shehnaaz-But...aise kaise...me toh thik hu....

Sidharth-Shehnaazzzzz...said sternly...😒😒😒

Shehnaaz-ok ok jayiye..me aram karti hu🤭🤭🤭

Sidharth then went to the kitchen for telling the maid to prepare the food..

In the mean time, Shehnaaz thought to take some bath...she went towards the bathroom for some relaxation..She forgot to take the clothes...

She called sidharth, but having no answer she thought he is not in the room..so she came in the towel...

Then she stand in front of mirror...The door is not locked...But Shehnaaz thought it is locked...so she is changing her dress while humming the song...

Sidharth took the plate from kitchen and went to their bedroom..He then said loudly Shehnaaz khana ready hai....cut off by scream of Shehnaaz...

Shehnaaz-Aaaaaaaaa....sidharth ji😰😰😰😰.....she cover her upper part with her hand..she is only in the innerwear and a towel wrapped in her waist..

Sidhartg shocked to see Shehnaaz in that state...He just looked amusingly...He just lost in her...He thought so many things seeing Shehnaaz in that state🤭🤭🤭

Shehnaaz then screamed-aaaaa...sidharth ji.. door lock tha na aap kaise aaye??Aur aap abb ghur kyun rahe hai???😶😶

Listening this sidharth came back from his imagination...and said sorry sorry mujhe nahi pata tha...Tum change karo me ata hu..saying he run from there....

Shehnaaz's cheeck turned into a deep shade of red😌😌...she is standing infront of mirror and thought...unhone aise mujhe dekh liya..kya soch rhe honge...Kaisi hu me...me bhi na kapde le ke nahi jaa sakti thi..Ab mujhe bahut sharam aarhi hai...Kaise jaungi unke saamne..

Saying she tapped on her forehead 😂😂
--------

Yeh thoda idea maine inse le liya hai.. Thank you ❤️

Silent_redeyes❤️❤️