Chapter-4

On the other side, Shehnaaz woke up with great difficulty.All her body having bruises..

The reason is her so called bua beaten brutally because she came home late last evening....ya that's the only reason..😇

Shehnaaz woke up and went towards the corridor, while passing she heard some talk...

Shikha was on the phone talking to someone..

Shikha- Tumko kitni baar bola hai abhi tumko yaha lana possible nahi hai, already police tumhe dhund rhi hai.

Bht muskil se tumko bhagaya hai police station..Aab jaha rakha hai na wahi raho kuch din..kuch intejam karti hu me...

After sometime she again said-

Haan haan shehnaaz bichari bholi hai usko kabhi nahi pata chal payega ki uske so called papa ko humne maara h...

Aur ne usko maar bhi nahi sakti, sab property usi ke naam se hai na😏😏😏....

But torture jarur kar sakti hu jaise roz karti hu..Ek baar bas wo paper me sign le lu na tab dekhna sab thik ho jayega 😈😈😈...

Aur uske baad me tumko phir se yaha le aaungi tum chinta mat karo, tab tak tum wahi pe raho..

Shehnaaz horrified listening all this news😰😰😰.. Because she knew her father died in heart attack.She can't even imagine in her dreams that her own bua did all of these.

Little bit she knew, her bua hate her from starting..But what she did that was so so cruel thing.....🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

And one more thing she listen, that person will come again to this house🥺😰😰😰

Shehnaaz started panicking--

"Nahi nahi aisa nahi ho sakta wo wapas nahi aa sakta yaha, no noooo😭😭😭"

Shehnaaz just wanted run from this house and to go so far from this hell....

She started running towards her room and threw herself in the bed and cried her heart out..

Shehnaz kept thinking, " Na aur me yaha nahi reh sakti..mujhe yaha se chale jana chahiye....

But kaha jau..in sab ke alawa mera koi hai bhi toh nahi ..

Lekin wo wapas aajayega..yeh cheez me bardaast nahi kar paaungi..Me aur yeh sab nahi seh paungi..

Haan mujhe jaise bhi yaha se bhag jana chahiye ....haan...yahi sahi rahega...

Ek baar bua office chali jaye, me nikal jaungi yaha se...haan...

After that she wiped her tears and went towards the bathroom for freshen up....

At the breakfast table---

Shikha- Ae ladki, kaha mar gayi jaldi breakfast laa mujhe bht urgent kaam se nikal na hai...

Shehnaaz- Haan ma'am, abhi laayi....

After that shikha went for office...

In the Afternoon....

Nobody is there at shehnaaz's house..Her brother went for school,suchi went to college..

Shehnaaz packed some clothes and some savings with her..She also took one photo frame (shehnaaz and her father's) and kissed that photograph, put in to the bag

Papa...me aur yaha nahi reh sakti
Me aur nahi seh paungi wo sab...me jaa rhi hu ghar chor ke...mujhe maaf kar dena..

After that she went towards gate....

Guard- Kaha jaa rhi ho....

Shehnaaz- Bas ek dost ke ghar jaa rhi hu kuch saman dene..

Guard- Acha chali jao,but jyada der mat karna ma'am ka pata hai na...

Shehnaaz- Haan haan pata h jaldi aa jaungi ..and then she went towards outside..She thanked god, atleast she is outside the house (The hell actually....)

She ran from there as much as she can...The guard called Shikha about all this scenario...

Shikha think for sometime aisa kounsi dost hai aur kounsa saman hai jo dene jaa rhi hai..She called shehnaaz's friend Shefali....

(Shefali, 21 year old, shehnaaz's best friend,she knows all the conditions about shehnaaz)

Shefali- Haan ji, boliye buaaaaaa...(she knowingly stretches😆😆)

Shikha-Shehnaaz ayi hai kya tumhare waha???

Shefali thinks for sometime and don't know what to say... Because if she will tell lie then consequences will be worse ...

Shefali- Nahi bua , nahi ayi hai..

Shikha-Whatt.....kaha gayi yeh ladki..saying she cut the call...

Then she angrily called her bodyguard to find shehnaaz....

----------------------------
Shehnaaz was tired of walking..So she sat in the bus stand and drank water from bottle...

Suddenly she saw her bua' bodyguard were coming...So she ran away from there as fast as she can..

And booom💥💥

Then she collided with the front of a car and fainted there.......

--------------------------

Note-Please feel free to suggest anything...

Thanks ❤️