Chapter-53

Like this some days passed...with their love care and happiness 🥰🥰🥰...They loved eachother unconditionally ❤️❤️❤️..

Tomorrow is Sidharth's Birthday... Shehnaaz is planning surprise for him...She already started the preparation..But today is Sunday and sidharth is in home...she wanted that sidharth will be out for sometime...But she is thinking how to do that🤔🤔

She called kushal...

Shehnaaz-Kushal bhaiya...Aap ko batayi thi na sidharth ji ke birthday ke baare me...Toh kuch der me aap kuch bahana bana ke unko office ke kaam se bula lena na please 🥺🥺... thoda late night hi ghar le ke ana thik hai??

Kushal-Haan bhabi.Aap chinta mat karo
☺️☺️

Then at their room... Sidharth is in very good mood today.. Because past few days shehnaaz was busy with her study and he himself was busy with his work...

Today he wanted to spend more time with his wife 🥰🥰🥰...

Sidharth then see shehnaaz is coming with coffee mug in her hand...Sidharth smiled widely but shehnaaz pass a fake smile to him..

Sidharth raised her eyebrows and said kya hua baby...kuch hua hai kya🤔🤔...

Shehnaaz-Na kuch nahi hua hai...aap coffee lijiye..passed a sad smile..

Sidharth then pulled her towards him and made her sit in his lap...Then he kissed her cheeks lovingly 🥰🥰 and said kuch baat hai toh chupana mat batao...

Shehnaaz-Naa baba.. kuch nhi hua hai😊😊

Sidharth then try to kiss her...He smashed his lips on her... Shehnaaz also feeling very happy but suddenly she remember she needs to act today...she forcefully broke the kiss...

Sidharth 🤨🤨🤨 is like kya hua tumhe??? Please let me have my sweet dish...Saying he again kissed her💋💋...

This time shehnaaz pushed him with a force and shouted aap ko kya hai???Nahi mann hai mera yeh sab karne ka..Aap ko yahi karna hai har time😡😡

Sidharth shocked 😳😳😳 and feeling hurt also... Before he is saying anything shehnaaz went outside the room...she is also hurt
😟😟

Sorry sidharth ji...aap ko mana nahi karti toh aap ko gussa nahi aata...mujhe aapka bday preparation bhi karna hai...Koi nahi raat ko mana lungi aap ko...aap ko khush kar dungi..saying she giggled 🤭🤭 and called kushal...

Inside the room..sidharth sat in the bed and thinking... Shehnaaz aise kyun gussa hui..kya hua hai..wo kabhi mere saath aise baat nahi karti aaj kya hogya...He already frustrated and hurt🥺🥺🥺

Suddenly kushal called him...and told him about office work...sidharth then agreed immediately because of his mood..He needs some fresh air now...

He went towards the car and moved to office.. Shehnaaz saw him going and murmuring herself sorry sidharth ji🥺🥺🥺

Then kushal made busy him with work...But sidharth time to time check his phone expecting a call from Shehnaaz..But no there is no call or message..😔😔😔Then they went some sight seeing for project...

Around 11.30 kushal said chal ghar chalenge..

Sidharth-me toh jaunga..lekin tu kyun jaa rha hai mere saath??🤔🤔

Kushal-Haan haan aaj aise hi mann kar rha hai chal na..Itna kya bhao khaa rha hai😒😒

Sidharth-Okk chal😊😊

They went towards the house..
Sidharth push the key and open the door...But the hall is dark...

Suddenly some light and sound came.. everyone shouted....

Happy Birthday Sidharth🥳🥳

Happy Birthday Sidharth ji🥰❤️

Happy Birthday Jiju🎉🎉

Sidharth shocked and very happy.. Because he really forgot his birthday 😂😂😂...

Then he saw Shehnaaz.. Shehnaaz is very excited for his birthday..She sang the birthday song for him..🎉🥳..

She is ready in a red saree looking very 🥵🔥🥵🔥...he just stare her like a druggy man🥵🥵.Now he somehow understand why is Shehnaaz behave like that in morning☺️☺️?

Then he came and took blessings from maa..Then sidharth cut the cake and first gabe maa and then to Shehnaaz..

Shehnaaz-Happy birthday sidharth ji🥳🎉

Sidharth-Thank you baby☺️☺️..

Aaj tum kitna hot lagg rahi...Mann kar rha khaa jau yahi...🥵🔥..Room me chalna punishment milega baby for being rude to me...he smirked 😈😈

Shehnaaz is showing puppy eyes 🥺🥺 to him but he royally ignore...😂😂😂

After celebrating the birthday everyone is spending some quality time with eachother...

Then Shehnaaz and sidharth came to the room...Sidharth shocked to see the whole room decoration...The room is decorated with red roses and candles...and one more cake is there.... written

Happy Birthday Jaan ❤️❤️ on it...

Sidharth is very much happy seeing her efforts for him...

Shehnaaz is then hugged sidharth tightly and said... Happy Birthday sidharth ji❤️❤️

They both came inside the room..Sidharth then kissed him so passionately 🔥🔥..Now he couldn't control seeing her in red transparent saree...

Shehnaaz again broke the kiss making a grumpy face of sidharth...

Sidharth-Ab kya hua😒😒

Shehnaaz-Pehele cake kaat lijiye na.🥺🥺uske baad nahi rokungi☺️☺️...

Sidharth smiled 😁🥳 and cut the cake.. Forward a bite to Shehnaaz followed by a good kiss💋💋..

Shehnaaz-Sidharth ji aankhen band kijiye ek cheez dikhani hai...

Sidharth-Aise hi dikhao na..Aankhen kyun band karna hai baby...😒😒..

Shehnaaz-Aaaa haan...sidharth ji please 🥺🥺🥺...she make a pout...

Sidharth kissed that pout..and said ok ok kar raha hu close..

After sometime she said sidharth to open his eyes..

Sidharth shocked to see that😳😳😳....

-------------

Thanks ❤️