Chapter Thirteen~Reassuring Harry.

-November, present day, 1994-

A few days ago, I received a letter from Harry about his scar burning, his dream and the fact that he had unexpectedly been chosen to be a champion for the very dangerous Tri-Wizard Tournament. The Tri-Wizard Tournament was a competition made of three life-threatening tasks against three champions chosen from three wizardry and witchcraft schools, Beaubaxton's, Dumstrang and Hogwarts. However this time, Harry had unexpectedly been chosen even though he did not volunteer, besides you had to be seventeen. Yes, someone had set him up. I was worried about him so I sent him a letter to tell him to meet me in the Gryffindor common room at midnight. Tonight was the night.

I waited for the coast to be clear until I rose my head out of the flames. "Sirius? How did you?" Harry started. "There's no time to explain Harry, this dream, what happened?" I wondered curiously. "Voldemort was there, but he was weak, Wormtail was there with a man I didn't recognise, he needs me for something, I don't know what or why. But it's just a dream... right?" He answered nervously. "Yes... it's just a dream... now, the Tri-Wizard Tournament, you are absolutely certain that you didn't put your name in that cup?" I said.

"Yes!!!!" Harry stated frustratingly.

"Sorry, I had to ask. Look, I don't know why someone would put your name in that cup, but is not for a good reason, people die in this tournament. Look, the death eaters at the tournament and your name coming out the cup, these can't just be coincidences. Hogwarts isn't safe." I admitted. Harry looked like he wanted to be sick. "What are you saying?" Harry replied weakly.

"I'm saying the devils are inside the walls. Igor Karkaroff. He was a Death Eater and no one, no one stops being a Death Eater. Then there's Barty Crouch. Heart of stone, sent his own son to Azkaban." I explained. Harry sighed. "I don't think I can do this..." He cried worryingly.  I sighed too, I was running out of time. I could also hear someone coming. "Someone's coming. Look, the only other advice I can give you is that if you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals. Good luck Harry. Watch your back." I informed him before disappearing.

I hated seeing Harry so frightened.