Chapter Eighteen~Frightening Events.

-24th June, 1995, present day-

I found it very hard to concentrate while Evie was speaking to me, it was the day of Harry's final task and I was just so worried about him. "Sirius? You look like you're in a different world, are you thinking about Harry and the third task?" She asked. I nodded. She kissed my cheek and looked at me in a warm and understanding way. "He's going to be okay. He's brave. Dumbledore would let no harm come to him." She reassured me. I sighed and agreed. She was right..Dumbledore would never let anything harm Harry. He was well protected under his watch. Evie and I spent the whole day speaking about memories that made us laugh most. She then played her piano as I slowly started to drift off to sleep and enter my dream world. "SIRIUS!!!! Wake up!!!" Evie shouted, scaring me to death a while after. I noticed that she had a letter in her hand which came from a small barn owl. "It's Dumbledore's writing..." She said much quieter. I took the letter off her and opened it. I scanned through it and my stomach dropped. "No..." I whispered. She looked at me with a confused and a curious expression. I took a deep breath and read it out slowly.

"Dear Sirius, this is a very urgent letter, one that I have been waiting to send but I was hoping not I would never have to. As you well know, Harry participated in the third and final task of the Tri-Wizard Tournament this evening. Unfortunately, it has ended in an unexpected tragedy. I presume Harry told you about his dream about Voldemort? And in April he had discovered the third man in the room with Peter was Barry Crouch Jr through my pensieve? Barty Crouch Jr has been acting as Mad Eye under Polyjuice Potion (the real Alastor is absolutely fine). He was the one who put Harry's name in the cup. He also bewitched the Tri-Wizard cup to turn it into a Portkey to go to the graveyard in Little Hangleton, where Voldemort's father is buried, the one that Harry has been dreaming about. Harry and the other Hogwarts champion, Cedric Diggory, arrived there together. Harry says that his scar burned as Peter arrived with someone wrapped up in a cloak. He killed Cedric as a spare. Peter then performed a ritual with his own flesh, Harry's blood and Tom Riddle snr's bones. This allowed the return of Voldemort. Harry described how Voldemort touched his scar and caused him pain after he called his followers that aren't locked up in Azkaban, then he and Harry duelled. As predicted, their wands connected, Priori Incantatem. He saw every last person that was killed by Voldemort's wand, including James and Lily. Harry yet again escaped the Killing Curse. He is in deep shock after the events of tonight. I have already organised protection for him for when he returns to his Aunts. In the meantime with the ministry not believing what Harry saw, I have no choice but to request for the Order Of The Phoenix to be reconstituted. It won't be long until we have a war on our hands. We must be prepared. Please help me get the old members to return and to find a potential Headquarters. Thank you, Albus Dumbledore. P.S, I'm sorry that I failed to protect Harry."

"He's back..." Evie croaked weakly. I nodded and sank into the chair. She glanced at the photo of Lily and James and sighed sadly. "Then I shall return to the Order. I want to help protect Harry." She told me as I wrote a quick reply to Dumbledore. "I just told Dumbledore that he can use my family house as Headquarters. I own it. We need to go there soon. Meanwhile, we need to write letters to people we know to ask them to join the Order. I'll ask Remus and my cousin Tonks. You can write to the Weasleys." I informed her. She nodded and kissed my cheek.