Chapter Seventeen~A Letter To Harry.

-April 2nd, 1995, present day-

The empty hole in my chest had completely cemented over. Evie and I were still madly in love with each other. She told me about how she briefly had a job in a muggle shop until she got completely bored after two years of employment. She confessed that she and Remus still kept in touch and it was he who told her about Harry discovering the truth that June. Since that moment she had been waiting for me to find her and her life was finally complete now I was there. We spoke about our school days and laughed about them for hours. I then borrowed her Eurasian-eagle owl, Monarch, to send Harry an update letter. Her owl was named Monarch after the shade of orange of his eyes. He was brown and white. Beautiful bird. After Monarch flew away, I sat beside Evangeline by the piano as she gracefully played Clair De Lune to me.

My letter to Harry read: "Dear Harry, I've succeeded. I found her nearly a month ago now. Nothing has changed, she is so beautiful and we're still very much in love. I no longer feel empty. I hope you, Hermione and Ron are well. Perhaps you can meet her after the tournament is complete. I have every faith in you that you'll win. Best of luck. Happy Easter. Love Padfoot. P.s, this is her bird Monarch, isn't he beautiful?" Hedwig returned with Monarch a few days later. His reply read: "Dear Padfoot, that's brilliant. I look forward to meeting her, especially as she is my godmother, send her all my love. We are all well. Well, I've still been having the dream and my scar still burns a little, but I'm none the wiser. Love Harry. P.s, Monarch is a great bird." Evie was especially pleased to hear that he wanted to meet her. It made me relieved to know that he was okay.