A New Year

Where, an I, am I dead. No this is the ally way. I thought it was all a dream. Why am I here. So wait am I dead? Everything seems so different. WHat happened this is not the Main I know. IS that a theater across the road. That wasn't there. There sure are a lot of people over there. Maybe I should just ask someone where I am. The sun is so bright out, it must be around miday. I need to ask someone where I am because sitting in this ally will get me no where. I was about to walk out when someone noticed me first. I have never seen him before and I know most people from Main. In fact I don't think I have ever seen any of the people across the street before, strange. I might just be in a strange part of town but I always use this rought when I come home from school. Maybe I am not in town at all, maybe I am lost. I walk out of the ally way closer to the boy who came looking suspiciously at me. I looked around, there was a garden next to the threater, and so many buildings I have never seen before. I went up to the boy who was eyeing me. He came closer and asked," why are you in a dark ally way?" Well, what do I do know to I answer him or act like I didn't hear him because this is really imbarassing. I open my mouth to say what but was comes out it," Um, sir, where am I" he looks at me even weirder them before, almost like I have grown a second head. He aproches me like I am a wild animal but answers,"you are in an allyway, in Main, are you ok, did you hit your head or something." He slowly came closer, with his hands up in the air, ashuring me he will not hurt me. "what year is it" I asked. He starts laughing but soon relizes I am serious and answers," wow you must have hit your head hard um it is 2021 and by the way my name is Carter." I nod," my name it Kathren but it can't be 2021 it was just 2000 yeasterday." He takes a step back and says," Kathren, are you sure you are ok. Why don't you come with me, I can take you to see my dad be is a docter and came help you." As he draws closer, I can feel ther is something different about him. "where are you taking me, Carter" he grabes my hand and led me out of the allyway. He keep walking but told me," I just told you, I am taking you to see a doctor. How about this Kathren come with me to make sure you are ok and then I will take you home. Hey I know we are not friends but can I call you Kat instead of Kathren it is jsut shorter and I think it suits you." I just nod and follow him, where ever he is leading me. He touched my arm and I saw pictures of him nad his family but other people too, people with weird costumes.

-Hey I hope your are enjoying the story so far, I will try to update as much as posible. Hope you have a good day or night, when ever you chose to read this.-Tay.