Them

The door slowly opens, what do I do, no one should see me like this." Hey, this is Katie..Kat where did you go?" I start laughing," Carter very funny, I am right here." He starts looking around," where is here?" His friend walks right up to me and says," Carter, she is right here." Carter comes over" Kat how are you here, I cant see you." I look dead at him," what do you mean, I am right infrunt of you." How would he not be able to see me, I am right here. His freind seems to relize something," You can show yourself, you can trust me. Just relax." I role you sholders nad take a deep breath. "Hi, Katie. My name is Max. I like your wings they suit you wonderfly." I can't believe that he just said that, why was I so scared to meet him, he is nice. I turn to Carter," is this the one who said could help me with my wing problem." Carter nods and says," yes, Max why don't you show her." Max takes off his Lather jacket and stood there for a minute. I was starting to lose paciants and before i could stop myself I said," What are you doing? Carter is this supposed to be a joke." Then as I said that huge white-feathered wings appear. "Are those yours, Max?" He just nods his head too with a little blush on his cheeks. I ask," how do you hide them?" Max replies with," it is weird in a magic sort of way, they become a tattoo on my back when I am not using them." I think for a minute," how am i supposed to do that with mine. They just apeared." Max just looks at them," can I touch them." I shrugg my sholders," sure. ALso How am I supposed to fly with these things." He slaps himself on the forhead," sorry I was not even thinking, I can teach you how to do that. They are apart of your body just like you arms and legs. So like you mover you arm or your leg it will be the same for your wings." So my wings are like muscle. Carter turns to Max,"I think we might need to look into her other powers, I feel she has more them any person I know. Why don't we go to the roof so we don't mess up my apartment when you try to teach her how to fly." They made there way to the roof no one was in the building because they were either at work or out with friends because today was Saturday. I was thinking about what would happen if people saw my wings and how I would explain in to someone. Then they disappear, and I felt a tingling on my back. I was thinking back to the invisibility thing earlier. I didn't want anyone to see me so they didn't, my mind works in weird ways. Wait, maybe my mind has something to do with my powers, "do you think my mind is part of my powers. I had a dream last night, it was about my past. I wanted answers yesterday. Because Carter, you dad said I was dead. I had a dream and turns out I am dead, I died 21 years ago in a shooting. I relived that memory last night but it wasn't mine it was everyone else's. I could feel everything for everyone. But someone saved me from death, so I cheated death but I don't know where I was for 21 years." Max and Carter looked at each other and said," The Spirit.....

-hope yall like the story my father about the computer thing 🤭 sorry. Tay-