My Powers

"That is an amazing power." Max says," a powerful ont too." I just looked at him with wide eyes. He looks at me," So Kat what about you," Carter asked. What about me, what do you mean. " I mean whar about your powers, kat" Max looks at him," I think she knows what your talking about." Carter said," but she asked so I answered." Max just shook his head," no she didn't say anything." They started arguing about it we Max relized somthing," that must be another one of her powers." Carter looked at me, I could feel the wait of my wings. I wanted to fly awway from the conversation. I looked off to hte right," um guys what is on fire" They both snaped their heads in my direction and followed my gaze. "Max go get Twin." He noded and took off into the sky. Carter turned to me," he is another one like us. There is not much smoke, we need to get inside." The smoke was slowly growing and moving in the air. Carter tried the knod," It is locked. What do we do know." He started looking around." Kat, do you think you can fly." I looked at him," I don't know maybe. But not two people." He pointed up," just go stright up, past the smoke and try to fing Max." I noded my head and slowly lifted of the ground and flue straight up. Wow these wings are strong. I looked around for a minute, and then spoted a person flying straight for me,"Max" I looked closed, that is not Max, they are on fire. As he got closer I could see ice mixed with the fire. "You must me Kathren. Max told me to try to find you and Carter. I need Carters help, where is he?"  I looked at him searching for a lie, "follow me." We flue down to the building I was on minutes before covered in smoke. I pointed to what looked like an air buble," that must be him." We flew closer but the winds were to strong for us to get closed enough to him. The guy beside me dropped to the building and ancored down the the roof trying to get clossed to Carter. I knew I just needed to get Carter. I felt a woosh of air around me. "Kat?" I looked aound, "how did you get in hear?" I shrugged my sholders," I jusy wanted to make sure you were ok." his face has a faint blush but he smiled at me. " Also there is someone who needs your help, do you think you can stop." He puts his hands down and I run to the person asking for help. Carter looks at him," Twin, is that you." The boy noded and pointed up. We flew up, above the smoke. Carter said," Hey man, it has been some time. I missed you brother. This is Kathren but goes by Katie most of the time. She took the other room. Off topic sorry what is wrong she said you needed help."