Chapter 14

The next morning back in my room I got dressed, brushing my hair and putting on shoes, heading to the dining area and eating where Mike and Elaine were. As I sat servants brought food to me. Nate came out and we all ate in silence. "We are going to City 13 that is where you will read off of the cards Mike has, you may only read off of the cards." Elaine informs us.

I don't look at her I just nod. "Why did you let Nate tell me about his metel rod? Why did I have to hear it from Caden?" They all looked at me. "Your reaction was perfect, the Capital swooend over it. You both know the president and most of the capital are pissed at you Nova for the stunt you pulled." Anger crossed my features, "I should have heard from him. I can deal with the Capital, I am the one that started this damn rebelling shit! I'm so fucking sorry Mike that I rather of killed myself then Nate doing it! Everything that happened with him in the arena is true! I was not faking any of it and I got plenty of sponsors during the games. That was his secret to tell me because it's my fault he has the damn thing anyways!!" I yell.

They all looked stunned, "Everything that I did was for him, but I can deal with this by myself, if anything like that happens again he is going to tell me. I am stronger then you think Mike. Now especially since the Capital can hurt my family I got this. I have to win over they're trust right?" He doesn't do anything. "Right?" I nod, "Ok then, when we get back here after the tour then I will show everyone I love Nate. I don't need your help, I don't need to act all lovey and dovey because it's real and they will see that." I look at Nate who had an expression of pure shock.

"I'll be on the train in an hour, don't disturb me." I run out of the room and to my room. Do I love Nate? I believe I do, everything we went through in the Arena with him was real for me, I don't know if it was real for him, but I guess now he knew how I felt.

Like I said I was on the train when they borded it, though I went straight to my room. Looking out the window as it started to move, before I knew it we were in City one, the train going straight past it. There was a knock on my door. "Who is it?" I yell not moving. "It's me Nova." I froze as Nate's voice rang in my ears. I took a depe breath knowing I can't hide from him forever I open the door. He closes it behind him and locks it.

"It was real for you?" I nod slowly, though I didn't meet his eyes. "It's real for me to Nova, everything, I love you Nova I have since I was 13." I blush, he stalks over to me and kisses me. Spinning us around he pushes me against the door and his body. There was a knock on my door. "Go away." Nate said, "What are you doing?" Mike yelled, "LIke Nate said Mike go away!" I yelled, "Oh uh, o-ok. I'll tell Elaine not to come over here for dinner. Uh, have fun?" I hear him walk away as me and Nate laughed, he kissed me again.

We took each others clothes off, picking me up I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his torso. He lays me on my bed, both of us completely naked. He began to kiss me roughly as his hands travelled lower and lower down my body.
~~~~~~

A few hours later Nate falls next to me sweaty and breathing heavily. "Hey Nova?" "Hmm?" "I love you." I smile as I look him in his blue eyes, "I love you to Nate." We lay in bed for a while, "Can I show you something?" "Yeah." We get up and put our clothes on, heading to his room, in the back there was a room rull of paintings. "Wow." "These are the things I do to help with the nightmares. Everything that happened."

I look at all of them, they were beautifully painted but I hated them. "They are beautiful but I hate them?" He frowns, "Why?" "It's memories I don't want to remember." "True but to me they are my memories of everything, that's how I express myself." I see one, it was in the cave we stayed in. Our things were all over the ground, the entery way had rocks and vines. In the middle you saw a girl with long brown hair laying in a pool of blood. A bow next to her and her seath still on. He notices the one I was looking at.