Chapter 16

A few days pass I was able to walk without hurting myself. Today there would be a camera that would be here today by 4 pm. I was woken up by my team of stylists. I smile at them as they hug me. Tavie gets my shower started. When I was done they dried me off and started to wax me making me groan once in a while. When they were done they oiled me up.

Finally they sat me in my room on a chair as they did my nails and makeup. After a good 2 hours they left, going to get Chase. I had a robe on as I looked outside, there was a few inches of snow. When my door opened I looked to see Chase. I smile and run up to him, giving him a big hug. "Hi Nova, how are you?" "I'm good." I pull away with a smile. "Ok let's get you dressed. Here are some undergarments."I smile and take them as I get dressed. When I was done he helped me dress into some clothes he made. It was maroon kinny jeans with a black long sleeved shirt with a black dress coat. He put me in a grey scarf with a matching beani and gloves. He also helps me in black heeled boots that are water proof.

 He also helps me in black heeled boots that are water proof

"Ok try walking." I slowly walked, it was actually easy. "Beautiful. Nate will love this outfit." I smile as he helps me down the stairs. Elaine was there, she smiles at me. Going to the door I wat a minute before opening the door. I close it behind me seeing Nate doing the same, we smile at each other until we slowly make our way to each other, in the middle of the walk way was a camera.

As me and Nate reached each ther his arms wrapped around my waist as he pulled me in for a kiss for a few seconds then we pull away, staying in each others arms. "Hello Nate and Nova how is being home?" "Oh it's great. I missed my family so much." I answer with a smile. The camera was in front of us, Caden's voice was on the other side as the whole of the Capital along with all the Cities watched.

"So tell us about the wedding." The camera started to move back, "Mind going for a walk?" He asks with a smile, "Not at all. And thw wedding is being held off for a while. Nate just turned 17 and my birthday is soon. We want to wait till we are at least 18. Sorry everyone." I say with a shurg and smile. "Well as long as we don't have to wait to long." I laugh.

"So the 75th Games, the third Quarter Quell. Always a twist right?" "Yeah, wow haven't realized it's been so long." I say, "Yeah. What do you think it is?" He asks, "It could be anything but all we know is that it's gonna be different from last years for sure." Nate said. "Yes that's true. How is the snow?" "Good, fell on ice a few days ago but I'm fine." I shrug. "Well thank you for talking to me." Caden says, "Of course. Anytime Caden." Me and Nate wave to the camera as it shuts off and go away.

"Wow the calling of the Third Quarter Quell is in what? 3 days." "Yeah." Nate nods, we head back to our houses. I say my goodbyes to Elaine, Chase and my stylist. "They are a bunch." My brother says, I laugh. "Yeah. Was I ok?" "Yeah you did great Hun." Mike said, coming into the room, he wasn't drunk for once. "Did you know the Third Quarter Quell calling is in 3 days." His eyes widen. "Really?" I nod, "I-I have to go." He suddenly leaves. I look at my family as they shrug.