Chapter 15

When we got on the train me and Nate hung out in his room as he drew many things, buildings he remembers seeing. People at the party last night. He drew President Connely even. "Wow it is so mezmorizing to watch you draw." He looks at me and smiles. "So it wasn't to soon?" He asks, "Well maybe a little bit but we also don't know what will happen now that we are going to be mentors next year. This story never ends."

"Ok, but did you say yes to peer pressure or yes because you actually want to marry me." "I said yes because I want to marry you, but I want to wait until after school and until I am at least 18." He nods, "Yeah of course, but will the Capital allow that?" "They are gonna have to because I am 16 and your 16." He nods as he starts to draw again. At noon we went out to the dining room to see Mike and Elaine, we sit down and join them.

"So when is the wedding?" Mike asks, "We are going to wait till we are both 18." "Makes sense." "Excited to be home?" Elaine asks, "More then ever." I smile. "We should arrive around 2." We nod

When we got to City 12 there was a huge crowd of what seemed the whole city. In the front were my family. I ran over to them, Nat and Nick embracing me immediately.

I pull away and hug my mother, then my father. "I am so proud of you Hun." I smile at him, I kiss his cheek and pull away. "I was so scared." Nat hugged me again. "I know hun."

We head to our new home where everything was already. When I got to my room I saw a single red rose. I walk over, the smell of blood touched my nose, I shied away.

My room was now decent sized, I had my own bathroom and a walk in closet with some beautiful clothes already. It felt weird to be here, it didn't feel like home.

There was a knock on my door, "It's open!" I turn around to see James. I smile as I run over and hug him. "Oh my god I am so happy your ok." I smile, "I am too." He pulls away, "Damn it's nice." I laugh at him, I had missed him dearly.

"Are you still planning on hunting?" "Once the cameras are gone." He nods, "Well in town square Keepers are setting up tons of money and food for all. You coming?" I shake my head. "Uh no, I just want to be left alone." He nods and leaves with one last hug.

I make my way to the living area where my family was. "I'm gonna go for a walk." "Ok dear." My mother said, I head out going to Nate's house and knocking. He comes over and opens it. "Hey I'm going for a walk. Mind joining me?" He nods as he grabs his coat and walks out. Nate soon started conversation.

"My family didn't want to move in though my father said he will come over a lot." "That's good." I nod, "Can I ask you something?" I look at him as we walk towards town square. "Sure."

"Was it real?" He lowers his voice, "What?" I ask, "Was everything real, everything you said during the Games, you loving me, you saying that you rather die then me." "Yes it was real. I'm your Fiancee now and I love you." "I love you to." He smiles and kisses the top of my head.

"At least the community gets food and money, not only us." He nods, "Yeah." "I'll probably give some out anyways." I shrug, he chuckled as we watch the kids dancing around and celebrating, food in their stomachs, money in parents hands. Music was playing, talking was happening.

"It's a beautiful sight to watch." "Yeah it is." He agrees, we watch with a smile on our faces.

A few weeks pass, I wake up screaming everyday, it's to the point where my family just ignores them if I wake them up. When they try to come and comfort me I push them away, so they stopped coming. Sometimes I would want them to come and hold me, other nights I just want to be alone. Tonight I woke up again, I wanted to hold my little sister in my arms but I didn't want to bother her.