FAQ

Do you have any questions? Leave a comment below!

1) Can you really give just one star?

Answer: in as much as I wouldn't love to, I have to. So yes, I can give just one star.
Hence, I emphasize that you be sure you're comfortable with the rating system before applying.

2) Can my book's review be privately sent to me?

Answer: yes it can if you'd want that. However, it will also be published as a chapter here in the review book.

3) Can I request for a review if my book has less than 5 chapters?

Answer: of course! I do not review more than five chapters at a time. Five chapters or less.

4) Do you correct grammatical errors?

Answer: I will let you know if they're present. However, I do not correct them; unfortunately, my schedule's pretty tight and I do not have the luxury of time.

5) Do you give suggestions to the author?

Answer: at certain times. Considering that the review I offer is the kind I refer to as a mini review, it doesn't dig depths like a completely detailed review would.

6) How do you rate a blurb/book summary?

Answer: In my opinion, a good summary should be short, simple, and enthralling. Give me good reason to open your book and keep the pages turning.