Chapter 38

Trey p.o.v
It was time for our trip to New Orleans. I had just finished putting the bags in the trunk when sierra woddled out. She was moody for some unknown reason. As she slammed her door shut. I closed the trunk locked the front door and walled into the car. We started to drive of and the car was filled with an awkward silence. I could feel sierras eyes starring at me. I put the music on the lift the atmosphere when sierra turned it off.

"Dammm sierra u straight" I said looking at her.

"Trey you know why I'm annoyed?" She said staring at me.

I sighed and looked at the road ahead remembering what happened last night. I could still feel her staring at me, she was blowing this thing out of proportion in my opinion.

"Sierra I told you yesterday there is nothing to worry out"

" trey how can I not be worried when you about to start working with your ex girlfriend "

"Sierra it's what I gotta do I'm a lawyer Sierra dammm you tripping right now you know I wouldnt do nothing with her."

"Its not you I'm worried about it's that bitch."

" Sierra the only reason I'm taking this job is because I get a large pay check we have a baby coming we need the money."

"Trey-"

"No Sierra there's nothing you can say that will change my mind, we spoke about this last night. Dammnn"

"If I was working with my MF ex you would be the first to complain."

"That shits different and you know that"

"Really trey?... And anyway I've been meaning to get back to work." She said whilst looking out the window. I looked at her for a good 5 minutes confused AF

"What you mean get back to work"

"I mean I want to get back to work"

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU THAT?"

" Trey I don't have to explain myself to your rude ass"

"Serria you are really bugging rn you know your ass is pregnant and carrying my MF child" I said whilst looking at her

"How trey? You the one that's bugging with your bitch ass."

"I ain't even gonna trip rn BC I know your hormones and shit are messed up."

"Trey just know IMA get back to working and there's nothing YOU can say that will change mind" she said smiling and looking at her phone. Sierra knows what's she doing and she knows how to piss me the hell of.

"Well we will talk bout this after the trip" I said whilst focusing on the wheel I had one hand on the heel and I reached out to touch sierra's hand. But she moved her hand away.

"We can talk about it. But as long as you working with your ex, IMA keep working." She rolled her eyes AGAIN. She really working on a niggas last nerve.

"Serria you really tryna ruin the romantic time I planed for us and the guys"

"No trey I'm not but you are."

At this moment we had already reached the airport. I parked the car and walked over to the trunk, and walked straight inside. I knew Sierra' s behind was waiting for me to come and open the door and what not but at this moment I couldn't be fucked. She had mf hands and feet she can do it herself.

Sierra p.o.v

I know this bitch didn't just leave me in the car I looked around and saw him walk inside. The car was parked already and he left the key inside. So I had to take the key out jump out and lock the car. Furious AF I walked in and saw trey sitting with the guys Jordyn, karruche, Kayla and her son. They were on the other side of the airport so I kinda had to woddle to them I could see treys stubborn bitch ass sitting down looking at his phone, and that nigga tried say I'm messing up what he planned for us. I saw ty punch treys arm and point at me but trey just shrugged his shoulders. See I love trey but his ass to stubborn as soon as he don't get his way he gets annoyed. Ty ran up to me with a wheel chair and helped me sit down in it.