Chapter 46

Dre p.o.v
I was peacefully sleeping when I heard banging on my door I slipped out of bed trying to not wake anaya up and walked downstairs I was in just my basketball shorts when I opened the door.
"Yo b" I said whilst I dapped my brother.
"Yo dre, you just woke up?" he said whilst walking in with my newphew and niece.I gave Morocco and ari a hi five and closed the door.
"Yhh"
"O my bad, but where's the little princess at let me see my supposed niece"
"What you mean supposed, nigga she's all mine, you seen the pictures on Instagram fool"
"True poor girl she look like your ugly ass luckily she a cuter version"
"What you mean ugly? Nigga u look like me"
"Nahh don't get it twisted boy.. You is a tired copy of my beautiful self" he said whilst laughing.
"Uncle dredre can we see her now?" Ari said whilst smiling. I looked at her as she sat there smiling at me
"Yhhh ima get her in a minute but dammm trend ari grown"
"Well I wasn't gonna stay a little girl forever uncle dredre" she said whilst putting her hand on her hips.
"Well sorry princess" I said whilst laughing at her
"Dre just wait till the little one gets to this age, ari is just plain sassy"trendon said whilst play fighting with Morocco "Dre boys are much easier and less stressful..

We were chilling till I heard anaya screaming from upstairs
"She probably just woke up." I said whilst I got up and walked upstairs. I looked at anaya who layed there crying and starring at the ceiling. I picked her up and she stopped crying and looked at me.
"What's wrong baby girl?"
"Mama"
"Baby she's gone" I noticed her eyes water up "but she gon' come back just for u, but you have Dada right now"
She looked at me and smiled
"Dada dada Dada" just hearing her say that made me smile.
"Well baby we gotta go and say hi to uncle trend and ari and Morocco" she starting laughing as she played with my beard.
We walked into the living room to see ari playing with anayas toys and morroco on the play station. As soon as ari noticed anaya she jumped up and put out her hands, I gave anaya to her and ari gently held her.
"Ayy is this the little angle" trend said whilst he put his sandwich down and took anaya from ari "Damm she so cute she kinda look like Jada tho, hopefully she don't act her tho"
"I been praying to same thing" I said
"Ayo dre can I talk to you for a second in the Kitchen" he said as he walked to the Kitchen I followed and sat down on the Kitchen counter
"Dre I got us a job I know you been on a break but comon I think it's time we got back at it, anayas settled in and..-"
"Trendon I ain't about that life no-more"
"Comon d I need your help this is a 8 million dollar deal"
"Trend I can't risk doing anything to get to jail if I do ain't nobody gon take care of my daughter"
"Dre we ain't never got caught"
"Nigga theres a first for every thing I just don't want my daughter ever having to live with both parents gon she still miss her mama"
"Dre think about all the money we gon make u can use the money for her college fund for an even bigger house"
"Trend I don't need no bigger house, this big enough for me and anaya... trend u on your own... but just think about it is this really worth it all this, just get a real job.. don't risk your children growing up without a farther, I nearly died last time because of all that shit that went down with sierra I've done some things I ain't never wanna tell anaya I did, I need to change my lifestyle for my baby girl."
"Well you got a point dre but I ain't gon miss out on this opportunity." I looked at this nigga like he was a fool until anaya started crying for her milk bottle.

Dre p.o.v
Sierra walked up to Jamal and punched that nigga so hard then she spat in his face.. I couldn't help but laugh as Jamal let a tear run down his face.
I helped sierra get up as we walked to the car with the others.
Ty walked up to me smiling and dapped me. "Yo b, we finna come down to yours?"
"Yhhh my moms and pops went to some party so we got the house to ourselves"
I got in the car and gave sierra a kiss. She looked a bit disturbed.
"Sierra you okay?"
"Yhhhclipboardust feel a bit sick"
"What you mean sick?"
"My body hurt"
"What you mean by hurt?"
"Trey stop with all the questions its getting annoying"
"Sierra you sure u ain't in labour?"
"The baby ain't due till 2 weeks"
"The baby could come earlier"
"Trey please just take me hone I think I would know if I was in labour"
"Iteee but if u feel anything tell me"