Chapter 44

I feel so bad guys I sorry and ima try get back on track with my updates thanks for sticking by me all my real people

Trey p.o.v
I walked into the room and saw sierra laying there rubbing her belly, it had been long since I'd seen her in the same bed as me where I wanted and needed her to be. I jumped in the bed and wraped my arms around her she didn't move or try and fight me away so I guess she's okay with me, we still ain't spoke about the whole Mimi situation infact I ain't even spoken to y'all about the Mimi situation and I guess y'all confused about Mimi and her baby that is probably mine. But truth be told the baby is mine and ima try and be a man about it and except my responsibilities. It's not gonna be easy but next time ima have to wrap it up.

Me and sierra where chilling in bed when I heard the door open. We both looked up and saw Mimi standing there. This chick is tripping frfr.
"Mimi what the fuck do you want?" I said whilst jumping up and walking to her
"You trey...this bitch ain't good for u, for the past week she ain't even been here for you like I have she just up and left when you was in a dammnn coma"
"What you mean bitch. Bitch yo mama's a bitch, bitch" sierra muttered whilst sitting upright.
"Mimi let me remind you that she left because of you and could you just go and wait outside ima come out in a minute damm" she walked out so I took it as an opportunity to lock the door and jump back in the bed. This bitch must be crazy to think ima be with her I'm just gonna be there for my child and that's all.
"TREY OPEN THIS MOTHERFUCKING DOOR YOU BITCH" I could hear Mimi shouting from outside but I just moved closer to sierra.
"Trey you can't leave her out there its okay go be there for her" sierra said whilst turning around to look at me.
"Sierra I just want to be here with you she can wait" I looked at her. She stared at me but seemed unease about the situation.
"Trey this isn't gonna work" she sat up and looked at me
"Sierra it could work just give us another chance. I love you sierra and I know I made a mistake but I didn't mean to and it doesn't change the fact that I love you and want to be with you"
"Trey you have two girls pregnant with your kid and she will probably be due around the same time as me. How would u make time for both children."
"I got two hands, two legs, all the money I need, a family and you. I will manage" she looked at me got up and unlocked the door letting Mimi in.
"Trey ima be downstairs I'm not even tired"
She walked out and down the stairs I started to follow but Mimi pulled me back and started complaining.(fat shit)
"Move mimi" I said whilst pushing her, and making her fall back onto her side.
"Trey that hurt." She rubbed her belly.
"Iteeee I'm sorry." I looked at her and she just starred at me and started crying
"Damm I said I'm sorry ma why you crying" I tried to help her up but she pushed me away
"Mimi why the fuck is you mad at me"
"Trey take me to the mf hospital I'm on pain."
At this point I saw her face and noticed the pain she was in I ran into my room put my joggers on grapped a dress for her picked her up bridal style and ran down the stairs
"Mom dad. Mimi's hurt!" They both ran out the living room along with sierra and we all ran to the car.
"What the hell happened" my dad asked as he drove my car.
"I pushed her and she fell on her bump-" I ain't even finished my sentence before I felt my mama's hand punch the back of my neck
"I didn't mean to shit you ain't have to punch my neck so hard"
"Trey I didn't raise you to be the type of boy that beats his wife especially when they pregnant"
"You ain't raised me at all" I muttered under my breath.
"What you say?" My mum was ready to knock the shit outer me even though she was a the back of the car. She was turnt the hell up.
"It's okay ma he wasn't thinking straight" Mimi said from the back.
I looked at her and noticed blood on her seat.
"Shit dad she bleeding drive faster" my dad literally passed every red light without even thinking straight.

Davontae p.o.v
The last weeks have been like heaven on earth I have loved every moment just chilling with Leila she's cool and her sex is more than great. I been spending more time with her because she's worth it and luckily for me she has enrolled into my college so I see more and more of her.
"D you gon ride with me today?" Johari said whilst walking to the kitchen
"I aint coming in today me and leiya finna chill here"
"So y'all are serious now?"
"Yhh I like her I think ima keep her, maybe even cuff her one day." I said whilst smiling
"Don't you think its a bit to early for that"
"Is that jealousy I smell" I said whilst squeezing her from behind.
"Shut up..... d ain't nobody jealous just think about it leiya may not be the one"
"How"
"she jumped straight into bed with I after knowing u for less than 24 hours.think about how many nigga's she's done that with and possibly still doing it with"
" j you tripping frfr why you hating?"
"I ain't hating on nobody I'm just warning you" She said whilst walking out.
"Johari take notes for me pls"
"Bitch no ask leiya" in all honesty I don't understand why johari is tripping, she don't know leiya to be judging her if anything she should be happy for me. It's not like there was anything going on between us. See this the shit I don't understand about girls.

****************
Long but I hope y'all enjoyed
Vote
Comment I love it when y'all comment and guys tell others about my book lost some support along the way.