Chapter 43

Davontae p.o.v
I stood and looked at this piece of motherfucking art shit was so beautiful it brought tears to my eyes. I now understand the true meaning of a goddess she stood in front of me her face wasn't really facing me but I saw her reflection in the mirror. She was perfection at its finest, her ass was so fat and her skin just glowed in the sunlight. She turned around and looked at me and smiled, her smile alone had a nigga's insides running about.
"What's up ma?"
She walked up to me slowly and kisses my lips dammmnnn her lips were so soft. I felt her smiling as she kissed me.
"I didn't get your name ma?"
"My names leiya"
"Nice name" I gave her that davontae smile that probley had her feeling some time of way.
"Thanks" she said whilst blushing. I pulled her onto my lap as I sat down and she basically had her legs wrapped around my body.
"You hot ma" I said whilst she kissed my neck "but tell me how and where the hell I am?"
"Well you were drunk and passed out at my car door so me and a friend helped you in my car and I brought you home"
"You saying it like I'm some dog you found on the sidewalk" I said whilst laughing "but thanks leiya and quick question did we do anything?"
"No"
"Well what we waiting for" I pulled her up whilst she laughed and ran up the stairs back to the bedroom i ain't leaving till we do something I threw her on the bed and took my shorts of as she started stripping. Dammmnnn this girls hot. I looked at her and smiled "you ready ma?"
"Yeaa papi" she said all freaky and shit I laughed at her and y'all already know a nigga put it on.

Sierra p.o.v
I sat in the car and waited for Jamal to open my door. Yes I know what y'all are thinking how can I be with Jamal right now but its been a week and I still haven't had the guts to face trey and his family. Jamal opened my door and smiled at me he leaned over to me which hindered me from getting out.
"Move boy" I said whilst laughing.
"Fuck you mean boy I'm your big daddy"
"You so stupid" I pushed him well attempted to but he blocked me and gave me a kiss.
"You love my lips don't you" I said whilst smiling at this stupid nigga
"These lips belong to me I can kiss them all mf day" he smiled and held my hand as we walked in.
We walked around the whole mall talking and laughing. I know this shit crazy but it just feels so right. So if it feels right then it means I'm not wrong with being with Jamal right now.
"Ayyy babe?" Jamal said looking at me
"Yhhh"
"When we gonna go by treys and get your shit and leave this place"
"Jamal I just can't go and see him I'm not ready"
"Listen sierra I've been waiting a week for you to be ready we gon go by him today no excuses" I looked at this nigga and gave him that nigga you stupid look.
"Mal I ain't ready if I don't want to go u ain't dammmnnn" I said whilst walking of. He ran after me but i kept walking faster till he grabbed my wrist and squeezed it tight.
"Jamal let go" he pulled me to the side and slapped me across the face I tried to punch him but he held me tight.
"Sierra behave yourself"
"JAMAL I ain't your dog let go of me." He let go of me and I walked straight to the car this nigga just raised his hand and slapped me. He really just raised his hand to hurt me. I was raging when I heard the car doors open he walking in on his side and started the car. I stood there waiting, so he wined down the window
"What you waiting for get he Fuck in sierra and stop playing" I opened the door sat down crossed my arms and looked out the window.

We finally rolled up to treys house and Jamal ran over to my door and opened it
"You need me to come in?"
"No"
"If you stay to long in coming in so get your shit and let's go we got a plane to catch."
I knodded my head and walked away from the car. Treys house door was wide open so I walked in. I made my way upstairs to where treys room was and I started packing my bag, I walked downstairs I still needed my passport which was in the living room, I could hear noices but i had to face treys family sooner or later.I walked in and saw trey on the sofa which some bitch. Kissing.
"Trey?"
"Sierra?" He jumped up which made the girl fall. I noticed the girl she looked like the bitch claiming to be treys babymomma.
"Sierra I'm sorry."
"Trey I don't want to hear your sorry just tell me is the baby yours?" I looked at him and he looked at me in the eyes
"It might-"
"Yes or no trey"
"Yes." I didn't have anymore tears to cry I lost all interest in the matter I took my passport and walked out to the portch but I felt I tug on my arm and saw trey there he turned around kissed me and hugged me I felt warm and secure in treys arm but all my anger was still there. I just stood there in treys arms I could see the heffa that is holding treys baby in front of me she looked sad and held her belly, in all honesty I couldn't care less out her dammmnnn baby I kinda wanted trey back.

Me and trey stood together when he suddenly let go. He was looking behind me, Jamal started walking towards us he grabbed my arm and started pulling me but trey pushed him off me.
"Let her go she's holding my baby Jamal."
"Trey you fucked up real bad she don't need or want you no more."
I saw ty malik and chris walk up along with the girls. All the guys surrounded Jamal.
"Let her go Jamal and we will happily let you go" malik said
Jamal looked at them laughed and brought out a gun he then gripped me tighter and walked of but malik got in his way and pulled out an even bigger gun along with the others. They laughed and pointed it at Jamal.
"Let her go."
"Jamal let go of my arm" I looked at him and saw pain in his eyes as he let go and walked of.
I was so confused I wanted Jamal but I needed trey.