Chapter 39

Quick a/n I advise you read it or you will be confused. I have had to change Damiens sons name because we already have a character called Jamal who finna come back and make another appearance so his name is now kayleb

Sierra p.o.v

I was walking of the with taylor and Jordyn when I felt my phone vibrate I looked down at my phone, and wasn't expecting this person to be calling my MF phone.
I picked up the phone but didn't say anything

" hello sierra? Its me Damien " I excused myself from the girls and walked forward
"Yhh Damien I know it's you what do you want?"
"I just needed someone to talk to?"
"Nigga what you mean talk to you the one that cut me of and said you wanted nothing to do with me and tbh I like it that way"
"Sierra dammnn I was angry at that moment I didn't mean it I want us to be on good terms and get back to old times
" listen Damien I don't think it's a good time maybe a couple months ago I would've wanted you and your friendship back but right now I got priorities such as my baby that coming and trey and us starting a family I don't think we should get back to our old ways."
"You expecting??"
" yh and what's it to you"
"Nahh nothing..but we can be friends"
"Why you wanna be my friend now"
"Why you being a real bitch right now sierra I just want to start a fresh with you"
"Bitch really Damien? You know what bye nigga I don't need your ungrateful ass." I cut the phone stood there for a good 10 minutes till I felt someone's hand entwine into mine I looked up and saw trey and saw his rude ass smiling at me. He's was acting all cute so it was hard for me to not smile at him
"Trey I'm still mad at you" he wrapped himself around my body and whispered him my ear he knew what he was doing.
"I'm sorry sierra" this boy had his man bits rubbing all on my ass
"Trey stop it" I said trying to not let out a whine
"Stop what" he whispered seductivly
"Stop doing what you doing I'm still mad at you"
"I ain't doing nothing you dont want me to do' at this point he was really rubbing his main bits on my backside I nearly let out a whine but I stopped myself again
"Move nigga" I pushed him off me and mugged him
"Alright sierra I won't take the job offer"
"Really trey you actually not gonna take it" at this point I was smiling. Trey rolled his eyes and whispered something in my ear and lead me to a disabled toilet. ( don't judge us they call it make up sex)

Dre p.o.v

I sat on the coach and watched anaya play with some dolls I got her on the floor. She looked so cute her big greenish brown eyes lit up every time she looked at me. She was starting to get comfortable with me and would often blow me a kiss or give me a kiss. Her little smile could light up the whole room. She could walk a bit but will always fall down and start crying. She did that right now and basically fell down I jumped up and ran to her and picked her up she was really screaming in my ear but stopped and pointed to the TV.
"Mama"
I looked at where she was pointing and saw Jada on the MF TV and it wasn't for a good reason I picked up my keys got anaya baby bag and pram. Walked to the car strapped her in a started to drive.
I pulled up to somewhere I don't usually pull up to. I walked in with anaya and to the desk. I would like to speak to the officer at the desk she smiled at me.
"What can I do for you sir?"

"I'm here because I know the women that was involved in the burglary and murder"

"o well step this way sir"
I pushed the pram and followed the officer to the back I couldn't believe what Jada did. So this was thebbig thing she needed to do to help anaya she deffinatly not raising my daughter.How can she be so stupid, she really fucked up now.
I sat in a room playing with anaya when a big white guy walked in, I already knew who the fuck he was so I rolled me eyes

" I should've know your ass was involved she's one of your bitches isn't she"

"Look I just wanna pay her bail"
He looked at me and burst out laughing like I was some joke
"Listen to me she isn't gonna leave any time soon what she was involved in could lead her to 39 years she beat up stole and murdered 2 people"

"She needs to be put on bail menn she's my child's mother"

"Should've thought about it before you send her to do your dirty work"

"What you mean dirty work I wasn't involved in any of that shit"

"Whatever you say and don't worry dre you may have got away now but one day we will catch you." At this time anaya was on my lap and she was getting restless so I took it as my time to leave.

"Fuck you" I said whilst I got up and walked out. I looked down at anaya and smiled at her and she messed with her hair and giggled

"I know your ass don't understand what I'm saying right now but just know that its just gonna be me and you for a long time because mummy got herself into a little mess but don't worry daddy's gonna look after you." She gigled at me and lifted up her top I tickled her belly and pulled her top down
"Anaya don't pull your top up like that boys like that and u ain't allowed to date and talk to the opposite sex till u 69" I said whilst tickling her belly.

******************************

Sorry for the late update but here it is.

I know I shouldn't tell you but next chapter we get a special visit from a potential baby mumma of someone we also get an unwanted guest IMA start asap but I just wanted to put this out.