Intro

Your/Jade's POV.

Hello readers this is Jade L. Yoder writing to entertain you. From crazy high school to the unique life of a 17 year old senior. Going to Red bear High is special you have the groups that don't mix. Every day goes on like the one before it and it never changes, but that's where I come in.

I created an anime group only concentrating on one anime which in my mind is the best out of every one made. It's name is Attack on Titan. All the groups are simple like the normal ones you find in other schools. For example the chesters, the art geeks, the nerd club AKA the mathletes, Cheerbots, and then the most common the jocks.

Ok to how school went: School was so boring today I fell asleep like 3 times, but now i'm back home and letting the excitement loose. I'm rewatching AOT (Attack on Titan) for the 4th time and working on a humongous poster to draw in others for the anime fan club. Well time to sign off thanks for reading.

'Lets see dang only 10 readers; wait 9 I looked at it. Who knew even my blog would be so unpopular.'

"Gahhh why does high school suck!" You yell from your room. As you grumble you turn on AOT. You start to doze off at saddest part in episode one, yet you aren't tired. All you hear is screaming and the cries of pain coming from the helpless humans inside of fallen Wall Maria.

?????? POV.

I promised Carla that I would protect her kids I won't let her down. Right now i'm carrying her son on my shoulder and her daughter under my arm . I don't want to look back I can't I know that a 15 meter got her the same one that I was too scared to face.

"Stop!" The brown haired boy yells; like a titan would listen to him. Blood flies through the air from Carla's now half devoured body. I just keep running to the boats their safety is top priority at this moment.