'Tell Him!'

'A voice fills my mind, "You're game plan is ridiculous and childish." I groan knowing it's the man from the journal. He's the reason I've been stuck here for 7 years.

  "Really? Well it's still gonna work."

  "For how long Jade? Is this really the best plan to complete your goal? The best use of your time?"

  "How would I know you stupid man. I was here training to survive just wishing to DIE for seven sucky years."

  Giving an exasperated sigh I nod, "Okay fine I know alright... I know this might not work too good but what else am I supposed to do?"

  Silence filled my head and left me alone in darkness, "You have no idea how nervous I am. I've been trying so hard to not die and now I find I have to risk my life to return to home."

  He begins to speak again, "Death won't really be an issue for you have been blessed with luck, speed, and accuracy. You can cheat this reality in order to have those I care about  saved."

  I awake to being pinned to the ground under Levi. I can feel blood dripping from my nose. A bitter iron taste gracing my lips with its crimson presence. I reach one arm up and grab his black shirt. Giving it a defeated tug he lowers his face until his nose almost touches mine.

'Tell Him!'

  "We need to talk Levi," I release him and wait until he stands up, releasing me from his hold. His eyes follow mine as I rise up color seeming to fade from my irises. Levi's smirk fades straightening his back he follows. I slowly walk across the training field and halls. All the way to his office without a smile or a work from either of us. 

  I no longer wanted to play games with him. I needed to escape this reality whether it be now or 7 more years. Strolling into Levi's office I sit in the respectable seating and await his movement. A few minutes pass before he finally arrives into the office and sits down at his desk. His cold stare holds a hint of confusion in response to my sudden change in attitude.

  "What the hell do you need to talk about that couldn't be talked about down in the training field?" Staring me down he folds his hands together and rests his chin on top of them. My smile had long since disappeared. "Jade?"

  My eyes focus on the desk and I begin to spill the truth. " It is about how you found me and why I'm here," he motions to continue, "Back when Hannes found me in the ruble of Maria I didn't necessarily lie. I'm not from this walled civilization and I have zero ideas as to how I wound up laying in the ruble. For 7 years I had no idea why I was here or who put me here. That was however until I was on the roof with my journal and it told me..." 

  Levi cuts me off, "It told you?"

  Nodding I continue, "It told me that I was sent here to help you defeat the titans. It didn't specify how many of anything else besides that It has to be you. I have to help you kill the titans and protect those who would have been hurt or killed otherwise. I'm sorry I have waited so long to tell you."

  In all honestly Levi was no longer my nemesis just a nuisance that I have issues with, but now I have to work with him. His face rested in his hands. I could almost hear the gears turning in his head. 7 years of me trying to escape, fighting with him, and just all around being a pain to him. All I needed to do was work with the small man.

  Looking up Levi locks eyes with me, "So all these years you had no idea why you were sent here up until a couple days ago. You've been struggling for 7 years to find answers?"

  I give a weak smile accompanied with a slight nod. He stands and disappears into his room. I hear some shuffling and after a few minutes he emerges with a leather bound book. On the cover was engraved 'Levi's Training Guide' in bold letters. 

  "Then best complete your mission to get you out of my hair. We start with the new recruits."