Burns

I awake to being shaken by someone almost twice my size. Although other than size i don't know anything about them, my vision is still blurry from blood loss. That freaking midget is going to get it.

"Jade oh come on please wake up!" My head slowly raises to meet the one above me, "Finally, what happened, where's Levi!"

With words slurred I only get to make out some words before dizziness takes over again, "Screw that f****** pedo midget." They growl and pick me up.

Up the stairs we go, every step feeling like a level 9 earthquake. His growls rumble in his chest sounding like thunder rumbling in the distance. All of my senses are heightened in an attempt to understand what is going on. Who has me and just where is he taking me?

I groan as my vision fades for a second time. Only now I can't hear or feel anything. Darkness surrounds me and I am lulled to sleep.

There are multiple ways to be woken up. Some good, some bad. Although this was has to be the worse. To accompany the major blood loss I faced came the raging headache.

Blood pumping loudly in my head i stumble to my feet. Only once in my life had I been drunk, worst choice of my life. Having a lack common sense was fun, being hung over was not. Now this feeling was 10x worse.

Slowly I look around picking details to spark my memory. A desk was placed past an arch way with papers stacked neatly, okay someone maybe official. A tub of water... no, bloody water, they must of dressed my wounds. My eyes lock on a japanese cloth divider. Hanging on it was a damn ascot, that f*ck*ng midget.

A door slams shut echoing through the room. Speaking of hells *ss himself, "She attacked me Eld what the hell was I supposed to do just sit there and take it."

"I can't believe that she would harm you physically."

"F*ck*ing nieve b*st*rd she attacked me. She scratched me too. You can see it clearly,"

...B*llsh*t...

"Levi tell the damn truth would ya."

"Fine, fine... she pushed my buttons so I pushed her, I didn't purposely almost kill her. She has been nothing but a messy mistake ever since we found her."

Growling I emerge from the back room to defend myself. Levi is leaning against his desk as Eld is standing about a foot in front of the pedo midget. They have yet to notice me even though I was not silent in anyway.

"She is a crazy horse that needs to be broken."

Clearing my throat I plaster a smug smile on my face, "You're only p*ss*d because this crazy horse," I gesture towards my body, "Won't let you ride her."

Eld chuckles and walks over to me a slight blush dusting his cheeks. He goes to grab me, but I brush past him strutting up to Levi. He growls only standing an inch or so above me, "You're a child don't use such provocative jokes,"

"What am I making your pedo feels activate."

"Hell no, shut your big..."

I interrupt him with a hand to his face, "Mouth? I should say that to you ya dick, after all you are what you eat."

His face turns dark red as I shift my weight standing inches infront of him. Eld laughs and looks down into his hand, "Jade you...."

He gets cut off by Levi, "I do not eat dicks."

"You're right you only eat one, Erens'. I mean you sure are on his *ss a lot."

I turn and begin to leave, however Eld pulls me back. Face planting in his chest I become a stuttering mess. He leans down, "You don't have a shirt on hun."

My face explodes with red tones; talk about 50 shades of red. Looking down I see my blood stained sports bra. Clevage popping out like a show girl at a strip club. Withought hesitation I press against Eld trying to cover up. He must not be a virgin because he just sighs. My c-cup squishies pressing against his abs. Instead of freezing he simply throws his shirt over my head. We are now switched, him shirtless me clothed.

Looking like I just had a one night stand I strut to my room feeling sucessful. I just burned that midget so many times. I felt like I won the damn super bowl.

Getting so many looks that screamed weird from my fellow cadets I entered my room. I didn't care though because I look hot and like a winner. Chuckling I through myself next to Haruhi on her bed. With a raised eyebrow she combs my hair with her fingers.

"So what happened to you to make you look so happy?" She braids and unbraids my hair. Her soft hands felt so calming after that energy estatic inccident.

"I just burned Levi like a pig on a spicket," with that I fell asleep slightly drooling on her leg.