So not death?

Recap

"Wait you want to die at the hands of the Titans?" he asked puzzled.

"Duh isn't that what I just said well it's that or let me run your sword right through my heart. I find Death by Titans to be cleaner," Ok so there is one or two things that we have in common with each other. We both are clean freaks and really short compared to others our age.

"Fine i'll ask commander Erwin, but after his answer there's no going back," He said standing up to leave the room. Finally I will be able to go home well wake up I guess though I won't miss that midget.

----------------

Jades POV.

It has been a while since Levi left the room. People have been shouting outside of my room, but I've been able to block them out for the most part. Being left alone for a long time ended with me being bored and trying to stand again. On a couple of occasions i stood for more than 10 seconds. 

It felt like my 50th attempt when I could finally stand up. My legs were kind of numb and tingly though at least they worked. Eventually I decided to make my way around the room. Old fashion Doctor tools were spread out over the shelves. Totally forgetting about the loud voices and footsteps outside the door I start Practicing my karate skills.

Right as I kick up the door opens colliding with my foot sending me spiraling to the floor. Landing with a groan I hear a gasp and a tch. Hanji runs over to me and picks me up. As I am in her arms she freezes looking from the bed then to me.

"How did you get all the way over here!" She shouts into my ear. Rolling out of her arms I walk over to the bed and sit down.

"Well for one I walked and two your medical skills suck my legs were just in shock," I say in a smart ass tone. I look up to meet Levi's glare which only made me snicker.

Hearing a cough I sit up straight and look to who called attention. It was Erwin who was still in the door way and not having any of our bs. Looking down at me he speaks up, "So who the hell are you?"

Right never told them my name. "My name is Jade nice to meet you sir," I state. See I respect Erwin because he treats people with respect if given respect. Standing up I go to shake his hand but only receive a satchel in return. Confused I pull the bag towards me and look inside. Within I found a Souts Regiment uniform, a pocket knife, a journal, pencil, and money.

I look up in even more confusion, "Look kid we are low enough on troops as it is we cant lose anyone by suicide," Erwin leaves me with that statement and leaves. 'Great i'm gonna be apart of the Souts?' Laughing I follow Levi to the barracks. 

----------------------------

The sun's shinning and the wind is blowing, It is pretty nice.  At the moment Levi was showing me the horse I would be getting. He was a big Shire horse silky black and white. Squealing I hug the massive creature and name it, "Utsukushī Kyojin" Which is beautiful giant in Japanese. I think i'm gonna like being here.