I won't Fall

Groaning I tighten my grasp around whatever was in my arms. I hear a squeak, but I honestly was too tired to care. 'I swear if that pedo midget tries anything on me today I'm gonna kill him.'

I roll out of bed hitting the not so soft floor. The old wood caused shivers to travel up my spine. My toes dug around in my thin socks as I reached onto my bunk to grab my casual clothes.

It was obvious that no one else was awake yet, so I decided to take a 'shower'. I wander down the large hallway picking my brain to remember where I'm supposed to go.

'Was it a left or a right at this cross section?' I scratch my head and just turn left. It wasn't hard after that to find the bathing room.

It was pretty big with a couple wooden seats in the drying area

It was pretty big with a couple wooden seats in the drying area. I strip out of Elds shirt and toss it on the bench. Filling the fire in the middle of the bathing room. The water began to heat and I bathed in the stone pools. Having no one else here was nice.

My voice echoes throughout the room as I sing Titanium (vid at beginning). I almost sounded angelic, then again I always have sounded amazing. I sink into the water until it rose to my shoulders. I missed home.

"I'm bulletproof nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium
You shoot me down but I wo..."

My singing fades as tears begin to fall down my face. I won't fall. I won't be defeated. I will help Levi and I will go home. Rubbing my cheeks I finish washing my hair.

I walk to the changing area a towel wrapped around my body. Still humming the song I brush out my long hair. I can't see a thing but I surely heard a deep gasp from the doorway. I peek through my hair and see Jean covering Conny's eyes.

They quickly exit apologizing like mad. I didn't turn the right direction. I am currently naked it the men's bathing room.

I may not fall but damn am I pretty close.