Hero Time to the Max

In the vastness of spaceship. The cold dark reaches of it. Everything was quiet suddenly a warship is attacked by a moon turned into a weapon. Both ships were taking heavy fire but from the moon ship a swarm of demon like entities flew in and started wreaking having. Shifting the side of the battle. The warships drones were no match. The commander of the ship new things weren't going well.  One of his minions rushed to him.

Minion: the hall has been breached commander

The commander was siting on his throne his red eyes glare at the sight of. All of this, for a device.

???: [extending his hand] contact azmuth, let him know I initiating the back up plan.

Minion:[bows] as you command, Vilgax. [runs off]

The commander is none other than vilgax. Vilgax got up an pressed a button on his throne an hatch opens and a metallic pod floats into view he grabs it. It glows green touches  vilgax pawn. He grunts as the process stops. He heads to the window. He place the pod on the computer as it gets suck into it. Just then the door opens an we see a group of females, and one old female appearing to be their leader. 

???: vilgax, won't you please we consider our offer. He always has a way off making people join

Vilgax: I'm well aware of your proposal, and I refuse

???: you've gone soft vilgax, you used to be someone before meeting that over grown frog. 

Vilgax: azmuth showed me the truth, I was braced with my actions and my thirst of power blinded me. But he helped me see my errors, that device is not a weapon but a symbol for peace,[Unsheath sword and turns around] and you will not stop that, whether it be me or a hero.

???: hero, no,

Vilgax: that's right, 

through the window the see the pod in a middle fling off.

Vilgax: it's heading to the one place that defied his rule. And by after this fight, you won't see except and the hands on a true warrior.

???: furies attack

The females charged at vilgax as he did the same. Outside the ship. It explodes. The moon ship then leaves as vilgax sword floats through the air. Being pick up by a drone. On earth in the middle of the dry planters land. A drag race happen at this very moment. A girl step into the path of the ready cars. One of them, and off road car, had a black and white paint job.

Girl: you boys ready

The engines shook the ground with their horsepower. 

Girl: on your, get set go

The cars took off, it was 3 laps around. The back and white car was in the leaf. And on the second lap a red car knocks him off course. The driver laughs as the third lap happens, but then out of nowhere the black car jumps out and takes the lead. It crossed the finish line an everyone cheered.

Girl: your winner of the drag races, the 10 time champion

The driver steps out an take dog his helmet,

Girl: Y/N Tennyson.

Y/N: thank you, thank you you've been to kind.

He takes the money an drives off. Later he's drinking soda with the new money he won. Along with his other friend, billy batson.

Billy: so how's the 10 win streak

Y/N: feels good, an after today I'm officially done. No more drag race just me on the open road.