Welcome to Happy Harbor

Under the night sky at star city. At the harbor. Goons were stealing us government property crate from shipping cargos. They  start loading it until a arrow hits the ground an fires smoke taking them out. The crate burst open an a guns slid on the ground. The leader, Brick, kicks it up and grabs it aiming it into the sky. He search for the shooter and sees it speedy on the cranes.

Brick: you again. I'm startin to get insulted Green Arrow's not messin up my operations personally. 

He fires the gun as speedy a angerly dodge it and others, running across the platforms. He fires a arrow destroying the gun. Ripping most of bricks clothes.

Brick: do you want know what I pay for a suit in my size. Scorch the earth boys.

His crooks were about to fire but kid flash comes in an knocks one out. Then several birdarang take out their guns as Robin swings over them, passing over aqaulad as he forms water whips taking them out. Brick pulls the ground apart and  throws it at speed tuning across the cargoes. He stops and fires a explosion arrow. Brick throws another but aqaulad cuts through it. Speedy stuns brick. The team try an convince speedy to join the cave for covert mission. Brick goes for another throw but out the water comes ripjaws tackling form behind. Brick throws him off as he lands on the cargo. He throws another as they all attack. Speedy fires arrows stunning him. Brick laughs an lets him take another shot. Speedy does so but instead of bomb. It's high density foam completely trapping him.

Kid Flash: High-density polyurethane foam. Nice

Speed walks away.

Robin: so speedy, you in?

Ripjaws: it'll be fun.

Speedy: pass. I'm done letting Arrow and the league tell me what to do. I don't need a baby sitter or a clubhouse to hang with the other kids. Young juinor Justice league is a joke. Something to keep you busy and in your place. [walks into the shadows] I don't want any part of it.

He leaves as they look at each other. the next day at mount Justice, the zeta tube transport the Robin and Kid Flash back in civilian clothes .  They run up meet king yo with the others:

Robin: did you ask him? 

Kid Flash: what do he say

Aqaulad: he's arriving now.

Kid flash: then what are we waiting for?

They run off minus superboy and Miss M. They follow.  Outside, a secret platform lowers as we see the others walk through. They see red tornado flying down and lands.

Kid flash: red tornado!

Red tornado: greetings. Is there a reason you intercept me outside the cave.

Aqualad: we hopes you had a mission for us.

Red tornado: mission assignments are the Batman's responsibility

Robin: but it's been over a week and nothing-

Red tornado: you'll be tested soon enough. For the tien heinf. Simply enjoy each each other's company.

Aqaulad: this team is not a social club.

Red: no, but I am told social interaction is an important team-building exercise. Perhaps yo can keep busy by familiarizing yourself with the cave.

He walks past them as they were not amused. miss Martian tries to help by reading his mind, but it didn't work.

Miss Martian: I'm sorry I forgot he's a machine, inorganic. I can not read his mind. 

Kid flash: nice try, though. So, uh, you know what I'm thinking right now?