Bereft

In the desert under the night sky.Miss Martian decamoflagues, in the pale moonlight of the desert. She groans as she pushes herself into a sitting position.starts  thinking in martain. 

Miss Martain:  Kyatchaa s'lamoth... (Ohh, my head)She looks up.

Miss Martain: K'azzarr M'gann? N'da M'arzz. (Where am I? This can't be Mars.) [She looks to the sky] Ah'lunzz?(One moon?) 

Then sifts sand through her fingers.

Miss Martian: Sesess perakazz? Hw'asheta! (White sand? Oxygen!)[bumps head, stops thinking] Hello, Megan. I'm on Earth.[walks down slope. mind] Hello, Megan. But how did I get on Earth? Why am I wearing this costume?And why does my head hurt so much? [she trips rolls downhill.] Is this a dream?

A figure lands harshly, creating a flurry of dust and sand. As it clears Superboy is the source, though his stance is feral as he looks at Megan without any recognition. M'gann's eyes go from his face to the red S on his black t-shirt. 

Miss Martain: Wait, I've seen that symbol. [she shifts so she's sitting on her feet]Are you Superman?

With a wordless cry, Superboy stands tall, ripping his shirt apart. M'gann only has time to gasp before he charges at her. He lands on all fours mere moments after M'gann managed to move. Seeing that she is only a few feet away, he jumps at her again, this time with a punch. She takes to the air, giving herself an advantage over the rampaging maniac. He jumps at her, but instead of dodging she brings her hands together. Creating a telepathic wall. Though with the power behind his jump it knocks both of them to the ground. He gets his bearings faster than she does, but instead of attacking her, he uses the time to get away.

Miss Martain:[mind] Not a dream.[hugging herself tightly.]A nightmare.

Later, Robin walks dazedly through the dry heat in the sun, using the rock formation beside him to help him stay orientated. Coming to the edge of the formation, he remains mostly hidden, looking out beyond the formation. Where he can see smoke over the ridge, his eyes widening as his brain processes what it is. A jeep speeds past where he's hiding, but he's not there. As the jeep moves past the Boy Wonder can be seen over their heads in a crevice in the rock.

Robin: those are Bialyan Republican army uniform.[starts hologlove, brings up map] But what are Bialyans doing in-Uh, Bialya? okay, better question: what am I doing in Bialya-[sees date.] in September?! What happened to March? Better radio Batman.

he remembers a glimpse of what he said: Maintain radio silence at all times

Robin: or not

He to the edge of the rock, executing a quadruple flip. Landing perfectly, but something on top of one of the rocks catches his attention. The black shirt with the red S was clearly ripped off, that much the Boy Wonder can tell, but with nothing else, he scrutinizes the shirt.In a shack in another part of the desert, Kid Flash's voice can be heard.

Kid flash:[to a unconscious artemis] Hey. Beautiful. Wake up.
Artemis opens her eyes, groaning, but seeing through a hole in the roof, and on the edge of her vision, Kid Flash. in Stealth colors. Closing her eyes as she brings her hand to her head as she sits up. She's taken by surprise when KF is right in front of her, smiles brightly.she still scurries away, Grabbing her bow and moving until her back is to the wall. They talk  a little about what's the deal. but both look up as an all-too-recognizable sound starts getting louder from right over their heads. He grabs Artemis' hand, pulling her out of the shack, both of them getting knocked down by the force of the explosion at their backs.In the sand, three tanks are approaching. Lead by a jeep armed with a machine-gun.  Yelling don't let them escape in bialyan.The soldier fires the machine gun at their retreating forms. Artemis looks over her shoulder before dropping into a roll on a diagonal, coming to a kneeling position with her bow aimed at the leading car. She releases the arrow, which impacts the ground below the front of the car, flipping it over both her and Kid Flash's heads before it lands and bounces two more times.The speedster looks back to Artemis, seeing her hidden behind a small rock formation and firing at more of the Bialyan troops. He slides his goggles over his eyes before taking off. At a distance, the tanks fire two more missiles.Artemis gasps as Kid picks her up and runs off. The missiles landing on his heels.