Drop-Zone

On the bio shipin the Caribbean sea flys to Santa prisca. All them were in the hero suits.

Miss Martain: we're approaching Santa prisca 

The continue flying as they remember the plan.

Flashback at mount Justice they were getting debrief by Batman. As this was their first mission.

Batman: Isla Santa PriscaThis island nation is the primary source of a dangerous and illegal neo-steroid. A strength-enhancing drug, sold under the street name Venom. Infrared heat signatures indicate their factory is still operating at full capacity......but all shipments of Venom have been inexplicably cut off.That's where this team comes in. This is a covert, recon mission only. Observe and report. If the Justice League needs to intervene, it will. The plan requires two drop zones.

Robin: who's in charge 

Both Batman and red tornado turned around, looking at each other.

Batman: work that out between you

Robin nods and smiles. Flashback over as they got close.

Miss Martain: drop zone in 30

Aqualad sits up, pressed the symbol in his belt. And his clothes turn black. Omni gets up as he turns the dial. His suit turns black.

Aqaulad: ready

Omnicode: ready

Miss Martian: putting bio shop in camouflage mode.

She does so as they how close to the ocean. The ships opens under the bottom as omni and aqaulad dives out. A green flash and ripjaws and aqualad swim down avoiding mines. They cut an bite through the net, they reach land an disable the heat and motion sensor. Allowing the ship to pass. They reach the forest.

Miss Martain: drop zone b

They stand up, put on their stealth mode( some of them) and zip line down(some). Superboy crates a small quake 

Superboy: knew I didn't need a line

Robin: And yet creating a seismic event may not have helped us much with the covert.

Tigra: if it's this of water, I'll take this

Kid flash: still can't believe your scared of the water, your a tiger

Tigra: just because I'm that species doesn't mean I don't have the feline weaknesses 

Miss Martain:[mind] Aqualad, omni, drop B is go

She contacted them as he and Blitzwolfer scaled a cliff.

Aqualad:[mind] head for the factory, I'll track your GPS and rendezvous ASAP.

Robin: roger that.

They head out. On their way, Superboy a twig snap. Kid Flash switches his goggles to thermal mode, and sees two squads of villains heading for one another. They meet, and a firefight breaks out. One of the leaders was Bane. Aqualad orders them to steer clear, only Kid Flash runs of to find Robin and ends up tripping and falling into the middle of the skirmish.

Kid flash: so much for being stealthy 

He dodged the shots left and right with no where to run. Bane fires at him only to get tackle by superboy. He gets out of the hold and puts superboy in a pin. Superboy grabs him an throws him into a tree. Robin revealed himself an takes out two, helping kid. But he start to lecture them whilst fighting. Blitzwolfer released a sonic howl taking more on.